Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No camera movement

Reaction score
Out having a good morning flying a local gravel pit , running a few mapping grids, taking a couple panoramic pics , up close and personal poi'ing a rock pile for a 3d pic , ran 3 batteries all went well, 4th battery flew over to the screening plant for a poi 3d flight and had NO camera control at all , no tilt , no pan nothing , landed a couple times gambol free no sticking tried reset , rebind no luck , rotate the H and the camera would stay like it was stuck on POI but couldn't pan . any ideas what i did wrong. or what may be happening . Thanks

Thanks Pat I tried everything including excessive swearing but never thought of removing the gimbal will give that a try

I like the excessive swearing. Sorry I missed that one as it's sometimes helpful, for alleviating stress;)

Thank you everyone , yes still had full view through the st16 everything worked fine just couldn't move anything. Took PatR's advice and removed and checked and replaced gimbal , re calibrated camera all works fine should have tried that in the field instead of swearing at it

Reactions: Murray Martz
Live and learn, but if you swear now that ain't gonna change:). Glad it worked out easily.

Gimbal switch position? Try removing and re-installing the gimbal? Calibrate the gimbal?
Found this form in search, I had same issue today after re installing my updates yesterday and totally re calibrating everything. camera would not budge. Works now!
Thanks for this info. PatR:)

This has happened to me three times and I have another thread open on it. All three times it was fixed by power cycling the H. It happened yesterday right after I calibrated the camera. It's annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer