Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

November competition - Theme: Colors

Reaction score
Well October was a wash out, so shall we try again? Autumn is putting up some beautiful light and colors, so:

Post your best video or photo with the theme of Colors on this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put all of the videos into a post and have a poll for the winner. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. You're encouraged to interpret the theme however you like - surprise us!

Rules:
  • The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.
  • It must have been taken with a CGO3+/CGOET camera on a Typhoon H.
  • You may use aftermarket lenses, filters - but let us know if you do.
  • You may edit or post process your video/photo - but again, let us know if you do and how.
Hints:
  • Video should be at least HD (1080p), photos 4mp or more
  • Long videos get boring quickly - keep it short and sweet

It's fine to share 'straight out of the camera' shots - tell us so we can appreciate them.

(British people can post with the theme of Colours if they wish ;) )

Rules are subject to change, my decision is unpredictable, entering this competition does not entitle you to the president of your choice.

The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.

I love seeing these videos and Photos, especially with a water background reflection, but in fairness to us "Northern Folks"
could you change "This Month" to This year?
Our leaves have all dropped now, and all you'll get from me is a dreary grey scape !

Reactions: Markinter
Well October was a wash out, so shall we try again? Autumn is putting up some beautiful light and colors, so:

Post your best video or photo with the theme of Colors on this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put all of the videos into a post and have a poll for the winner. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. You're encouraged to interpret the theme however you like - surprise us!

Rules:
  • The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.
  • It must have been taken with a CGO3+/CGOET camera on a Typhoon H.
  • You may use aftermarket lenses, filters - but let us know if you do.
  • You may edit or post process your video/photo - but again, let us know if you do and how.
Hints:
  • Video should be at least HD (1080p), photos 4mp or more
  • Long videos get boring quickly - keep it short and sweet

It's fine to share 'straight out of the camera' shots - tell us so we can appreciate them.

(British people can post with the theme of Colours if they wish ;) )

Rules are subject to change, my decision is unpredictable, entering this competition does not entitle you to the president of your choice.

Wait , what? You mean I still cannot vote for Pat Paulsen? Hh.. No soup for you!

The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.

I love seeing these videos and Photos, especially with a water background reflection, but in fairness to us "Northern Folks"
could you change "This Month" to This year?
Our leaves have all dropped now, and all you'll get from me is a dreary grey scape !

The theme is Colors, so you don't have to take an autumn scene - interpret it how you like :) Find some spot colour, something in a building...

Golf course with changing tree colors and a gas pipeline explosion in the background. Taken this week, image straight from the CGO3+ camera

Q7KRlkz.jpg

So what does it take to post a jpg image on this site? Every time I try the upload manager rejects it as not being an image. If you have to modify a photo to upload it this site becomes fairly worthless for accurately presenting factual H camera performance.

Last edited:
Thanks. Took a minute to figure it out.

Early morning Bingen, Washington on the shore of the Columbia River. No filters, crops or other post processing. Video setting set to 4k, still shot in "Normal" with manual WB, ISO 150, 1/60, sunrise/sunset. The early morning light generates rich colors.

rCdcRSo.jpg

S73gPzK.jpg

Last edited:
I run into some difficulties establishing that with mine. Where I'm at almost nothing is level to start with.

I run into some difficulties establishing that with mine. Where I'm at almost nothing is level to start with.

We need to move this to the wonky horizon thread -- ADMIN? How did you fix yours I'm have never had issues like this all after the new update -- but this is a brand new camera it was NOT sealed ! all the tape sections where cut. No front cover, and now its crooked Im just so frustrated.

Final flight before new updatesYUN00052.jpg.
Been scared to do any updates as I'm new to this and my Typhoon H seams to be doing fine. I got it in August and it is still running its original firmware
ST 16
system ST16_system_v03.01.b18
transmitter ST16_tx_v00.16
radio ST16_rf_v01.08
Typhoon-H
gimbal V1.22
autopilot V1.15
IPS V0.0
camera V3.1.37(A)
Trying to put this equipment to work and am likening some of the new updates

Last edited:
You should be good up to the b23 updates, if you down loaded them to computer and saved them. There have been a few, myself included, that ran into some problems with it on the H side of the updates but the means to resolve them have been fairly well established.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final flight before new updatesView attachment 4004.
Been scared to do any updates as I'm new to this and my Typhoon H seams to be doing fine. I got it in August and it is still running its original firmware
ST 16
system ST16_system_v03.01.b18
transmitter ST16_tx_v00.16
radio ST16_rf_v01.08
Typhoon-H
gimbal V1.22
autopilot V1.15
IPS V0.0
camera V3.1.37(A)
Trying to put this equipment to work and am likening some of the new updates
Wow, beautiful one!

Hello,
here is a contribution from my part, a quick style exercise.
Converting it to Jpeg, makes it loose the correct light. I should modify it.
The quickest solution was to convert to PDF, which seems leave it as is.

Format raw
ISO 100
Exposure 1/1000
WB sunlight
No filters
No editing (contrast, sharpness etc.)

Ric

By the way, how many entries are allowed?

Attachments

• YUN00040.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: Jamison Smith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval