Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OK got my Typhoon H back from Repair and Now I found 2 other problem. Have Videos

Reaction score
Ok Yunecc customer service if pretty fast. However I just got my Typhoon H from repair and after checking it. The Video on the ST16 in live view still shutters. But I starting to think that is normal for the H. I fly a P3 also and in its live view on my phone it is smooth. I finally tested the H with some tests to make sure the gimble was smooth. Look at video of me going left to right and right to left, then forward and back.

The wind was barely blowing as you can see from the Tree to the right, It was dead calm where I was flying. You see nothing happens front and back. but when it goes left and the goes right it jolts for some reason. When I talk to Yunecc before I sent them another video of the H flying higher and because the wind was blowing a little that said, its because of the wind. Funny how the same thing happen when there is no wind.

Also I tested for lose arms and look at this Video:

Needless to say I am a little upset. They said it was checked.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Get your money back and go with someone else

Reactions: SkyDoctor
same thing with me...i got the point inspection sheet also.....still a problem and sent it back for a second time.....wish i could get my money back.....i only had about 2-3 days with it since i got it over a month ago.....

Send the video to the tech. If repair didn't work they will replace it.

Call Yuneec on Tuesday. Get an RA# for a return & a shipping label. Advise Yuneec that as soon as you drop off your unit at UPS, you will contact them with the tracking # and they will in turn send you a replacement unit. This way it should only take about 5 days until you have another unit.

Ok Yunecc customer service if pretty fast. However I just got my Typhoon H from repair and after checking it. The Video on the ST16 in live view still shutters. But I starting to think that is normal for the H. I fly a P3 also and in its live view on my phone it is smooth. I finally tested the H with some tests to make sure the gimble was smooth. Look at video of me going left to right and right to left, then forward and back.

The wind was barely blowing as you can see from the Tree to the right, It was dead calm where I was flying. You see nothing happens front and back. but when it goes left and the goes right it jolts for some reason. When I talk to Yunecc before I sent them another video of the H flying higher and because the wind was blowing a little that said, its because of the wind. Funny how the same thing happen when there is no wind.

Also I tested for lose arms and look at this Video:

Needless to say I am a little upset. They said it was checked.
Funny I complained to my dealer about the exact same arm; the arm at 3 o clock not clicking like the others into place...his advised to adjust the metal clip inside to make it click....I wonder if this was a common defect? I noticed mine first when I click all arms into place when the H was inverted I wonder how many others are similar? I'd say you are right it's the arm's fault the gimbal is acting like that..I just used a finger to slightly adjust the metal clips and all was well after that...(barr a drifting problem that has started that compass and accelerometer cals are not fixing )...

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Call Yuneec on Tuesday. Get an RA# for a return & a shipping label. Advise Yuneec that as soon as you drop off your unit at UPS, you will contact them with the tracking # and they will in turn send you a replacement unit. This way it should only take about 5 days until you have another unit.

thanks CAPTAINDRONE I will Call them

Ok, Yuneec called me today. They said after looking at the videos I sent them, they are shipping a Brand New Typhoon H to me on Friday. They sent me a UPS label to ship the defective one back. I just drop the defective one at the UPS store. So now i wait for my brand new one.

It was nice that they called me. Way better then DJI service.

Now that's what I call an excellent customer service. I, too, just had a positive experience with yuneec. I called them up 3 days ago to report a battery issue. One of my batteries for my Q500 4K became swollen while it was in storage. I spoke with a nice lady on the phone. She asked me to send her a copy of the receipt and was told me that it would be replaced under warranty. Yesterday, I got the replacement battery brand new! Wow. I didn't even have to send back the bad one. THANK YOU YUNEEC!

Last edited:
Funny I complained to my dealer about the exact same arm; the arm at 3 o clock not clicking like the others into place...his advised to adjust the metal clip inside to make it click....I wonder if this was a common defect? I noticed mine first when I click all arms into place when the H was inverted I wonder how many others are similar? I'd say you are right it's the arm's fault the gimbal is acting like that..I just used a finger to slightly adjust the metal clips and all was well after that...(barr a drifting problem that has started that compass and accelerometer cals are not fixing )...
I am wondering if this is an ongoing issue with the gimbals on these units. You think Customer Service would know more on this point. If you are reading more problems like this online, most likely it is an ongoing issue with a few of these units.Perhaps you can talk to Yuneec and see if this is warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval