Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ordering from Yuneec

I cleared the cache, used a laptop, even tried my phone......will not work. Also, when I tried to logon to my account, I forgot the password and it won't send me the reset email.

Yuneec must not like me.

Called Yuneec today to check the status of my order I placed last Tuesday. She said that it will ship by Friday. Also denied the H is being discontinued. Second person to confirm this from Yuneec.

Would a PixAero lens improve the CGO3+ enough to make it a worthwhile expenditure?

I think the answer to that depends on what you are doing. If shooting for hire a lot, the answer would be yes because the delivered product can end up a lot better. Paying customers always want the best they can have for their money spent

If all your flying is for fun my guess would make the answer a no. Just increase the camera’s sharpness level to 8 if it is lower than that. There are a couple of old threads about adjusting sharpness level and using the search function in the forum should find them to provide the means to get it done.

Thanks, Pat. I’ve been into still digital photography for almost 20 years. 4K Video is pretty new to me but the CGO3+ lacks sharpness to my eyes. I don’t know if that’s due to the sensor or a plastic lens. I’m guessing it’s not the sensor.

I’ll search for posts on increasing sharpness for the camera. I’ve seen nothing like that in the ST-16 camera settings but I could have missed something.

The process is handled via the camera’s WiFi and your computer. Yuneec has never published the process.

I’ll search for posts on increasing sharpness for the camera. I’ve seen nothing like that in the ST-16 camera settings but I could have missed something.

Check your private message box. You have instructions for how to change sharpness levels there.

Yuneec sent me an email. The sale is until Dec 31 and the EXTRA20 code works (it helps to spell it right). I really don't want to buy one this time of year, but it's hard to turn down that price. I'm debating whether to get the RS version or not. What says you guys?

Last edited:
I have a TH480 with RS and thanks to these sales I picked up another one without.

I’ll be honest that I don’t use the RS very much. I’m guessing that it depends on what your doing or planning to do as to whether the RS will be worth it for you.

That said compare the cost of buying a RS later vs what it costs with one of these deals.

Been flying two H’s since a week after Glider got his, meaning since they first came out. Not once have I encountered a need for Real Sense or the OA feature. In fact, OA has been turned on only once to see how it worked during the first few days of H ownership. Never turned it on again. Then again, I don’t do follow or selfie type shots, which would make more use of those features.

Reactions: Agent Smith
Check your private message box. You have instructions for how to change sharpness levels there.

Pat, any chance you could send this to me as well? Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything with the camera settings.
Thanks.

You can set the sharpness by an Android app (which works laggy but fine with me on a Samsung Note).

Called Typhoon camera, by Methodus.

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1