Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ordering from Yuneec

Reaction score
I took advantage of the 20% discount that started on Tuesday. I have yet to get a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I had asked Tuesday and the woman said that she did not know when my order would ship. I called today to check and apparently they are closed today. Anyone have any clues?

I took advantage of the 20% discount that started on Tuesday. I have yet to get a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I had asked Tuesday and the woman said that she did not know when my order would ship. I called today to check and apparently they are closed today. Anyone have any clues?
Did you get anything in email? Look in the spam section.

Hope they only took a few days off and Tuesday you'll see something.

@glider On Yuneec US website, Use code EXTRA 20 to get 20 percent off
H with RS..............1040.00 US
Standard H.............639.00 US

I can think of scenarios where I'd want to use RS, but not sure if it's $400 worth. $639 is a heck of a deal.

You get more than just the RealSense for $400

It is very tempting, but I'm also looking at the 520 and taking the plunge into pro land in 2018. There are questions about the 520 I need answers to. If I had the cash I'd buy the 480 regardless for $639 because it's such an excellent deal, even better than the $159 Solo simply because you get a gimbal/camera, it's a hexa and there are parts available.

I just can't bring myself about going the *** route.

Decisions. Decisions.

I'm in the same boat as you glider. I think I'm gonna give it until the next trade show (January I think) and if Yuneec doesn't have any luv in the form of a better camera for the H, I will be looking for something else. On a side note: There is a GoPro-sized camera out there (Sony RX0) that uses the Sony CMOS 1 inch sensor, the same as in P4P and the Sony RX 100 IV. It just cannot, (at this point) record 4K internally but Im betting a subsequent version will solve this.

I went to order the $699 special price plus extra 20% off, and it's no longer on sale. Last I saw IIRC it said the sale is ending on the 24th. Oh well.

I ordered from B&H and on the second go around got the basic TH480 I got in early Feb 2017, I cancelled the first order after B&H said it was discontinued thanks to a Yuneec computer screw up. The only difference is it included a newer 5.8GHz patch antenna in the box with the neck strap. I hope it has the latest firmware because when I updated the firmware from earlier in the year it was a pain in the A**

I'll fire it up after the holidays when things settle down around here.

Nope, won't accept the EXTRA 20 promo code.

tvlVERV.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
photomanipulation