Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ordering from Yuneec

I talked to another girl about my order and she said it would ship today from Kansas City MO. As of now my order is still listed as Pending Fulfillment. I am starting to have reservations about this. I placed this order 10 days ago.

Called Yuneec again today and was told that shipping would resume next week. Being not satisfied I asked further questions. "Is the "RealSense unit in stock?" "No, it will be in on the 10th". I again asked if they have been discontinued, and was told no. I told her I wished someone would have told me this 2 weeks ago as I am really not in any rush to get my 2nd H because I already have one sitting on my living room table. This is bizarre.

Bizarre? A year ago I would have said yes, of late I find it more like par.

BTW, I received word from a semi official source today that Yuneec will be showing a couple new products at CES. No word as to what. Only a few more days to see or not see.

Bizarre? A year ago I would have said yes, of late I find it more like par.

BTW, I received word from a semi official source today that Yuneec will be showing a couple new products at CES. No word as to what. Only a few more days to see or not see.

Have you ordered directly from Yuneec recently?

Not for awhile. My reference runs more from the service levels of not that long ago to what they have become today. Don't get me wrong, with what I have wrapped up in Yuneec products I prefer to see them doing very well, but they ain't quite up to what they used to be. Hoping to see that change for the better.

The price dropped for a RealSense H on Yuneec's site. It is now $1199.99. I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. It was $1299.99 when I bought one over 2 weeks ago with the 20% coupon.

Shopping

Could be worse, Vertigo Drones cut the price of the H-920 by $700.00 a week after I bought one.

I did not miss any point at all, I made one.

FYI, Yuneec did not see fit to provide a refund.

Last edited:
I also ordered the Typhoon H Pro with RealSense for $1,039.99 during that sale that ended on December 31,2017 at Midnight and still have not received it. They shipped me a free battery which I received today after I called and whined about the delay.Their site is showing the H Pro w/Realsense for $1,499.99 and the only item that is showing out of stock is the Typhoon 4K RTF for $699.99. Hopefully this means maybe they will finally ship my H.

Called again today, was assured the Typhoon H Pro Package will ship in 7-10 business days.
I questioned if it was going to be phased out with the release of the Plus this Spring and was assured it will not.
I do not know what to believe anymore, sounds more and more like DJI.

I called yesterday about my MIA replacement battery, been a month. I think they are getting the message. So the ball is in their court. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix