Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Oz update on batteries

Reaction score
I've just got off the phone to my local dealer....
I have good news and bad news
The Battery update is this....
The good news....It's changed from "next week"
The bad news.... It's next month......
That's coming up to 3 months on one battery.....
Not happy
Are you scanning this Yuneec?
NOT HAPPY.

I forgot to mention the really good news!
Because of all the delay, I discovered from a tip on here they have them at FlycamHK in Hong Kong...
Got two batteries, four sets of propellers and ND filter shipped for about the same price as just the batteries here.

I forgot to mention the really good news!
Because of all the delay, I discovered from a tip on here they have them at FlycamHK in Hong Kong...
Got two batteries, four sets of propellers and ND filter shipped for about the same price as just the batteries here.
Awesome! Don't you just love being ripped off here! :)

Yeah that sucks Chris, hope Yuneec gets the supply chain figured out or they are going to lose out on customers which is never a good thing.

An update on the good news people....
My new best friend Chun at FlycamHK, has just emailed me to say they've shipped my order today!
Woo hoo!
He said it'd take 2 days with DHL....

My new best friend Chun at FlycamHK, has just emailed me to say they've shipped my order today!
Woo hoo!
Glad for you Chris, now you can be up in the air a little more! Took me almost 2 months to get mine from B&H , finally got them yesterday! Weird how they had them shipped direct from Yuneec-USA to me? Fly Safely my friend!;)

Woo hoo!
I ordered also 2 bat's at flycamHK, it took a week, but I first had to pay 31€ taxes to DHL. before they delivered. Don't know the situation in Australia, but here in Belgium there are extra costs. But have now 2 bat's an I can fly.:) :)

Woo hoo!

Your new best friend, huh Chris? Funny, I like that. About 110 USD?
Is it cold where you are?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech