Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Passed my 107 Knowledge test today!

I know and I was hoping lol

I suppose if they are truly random it is inevitable that the mix is going to be heavy on random portions despite any weighting to try and prevent that.

It may have been less but I seemed to spend a lot of time turning pages on that supplement book.

I was only in there about 50 minutes so it may have just felt that way DC
None the less, you did well my friend!;);)

Here you go! All Free from the web, except Gowdy Brother, had to pay$$$ for that one , was very helpful, but was missing some information:
FAA Aeronautical Chart User's Guide
Ch. 1-6 Aviation weather Flashcards | Quizlet
Interpreting METARs and TAFs | VATSIM.net
How To Read A Sectional Chart
Test Yourself On Sectional Aeronautical Chart Symbols Flashcards - Cram.com

I have more!!!!, but my Folder won't copy, so I pasted them here, These are a good start! Best of Wishes!;)

Last edited:
Yes, that's what I did, pertaining to Part 107 , it tells you what to study for!. Or Pay Gowdy Brothers $150 to buy their Part 107 online coarse or many others that are available for even more $$$ I bought Gowdy Bros, it was helpful, and you can take practice Exams over and over again, till you know and understand them, not just memorize them!

Here you go! All Free from the web, except Gowdy Brother, had to pay$$$ for that one , was very helpful, but was missing some information:
Ch. 1-6 Aviation weather Flashcards | Quizlet
Interpreting METARs and TAFs | VATSIM.net
How To Read A Sectional Chart
Test Yourself On Sectional Aeronautical Chart Symbols Flashcards - Cram.com

I have more!!!!, but my Folder won't copy, so I pasted them here, These are a good start! Best of Wishes!;)
Thank you sir. I was too quick to look earlier and the links weren't there. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you sir. I was too quick to look earlier and the links weren't there. I truly appreciate it.
Anytime my friend! Best of luck! Know your VFR Sectional Charts well, airport classifications , Chart Symbols and Metar/Tar Charts and weather conditions. It's a lot, but you will fair well!

Hello Joe, I got Alan Perlman,s course http://www.dronepilotgroundschool.com/

He also has the forum of UAV coach, always good information

Agree with what DC said, and no matter what all of us say to study we all get different questions, so I would suggest to go over it all until you are very very comfortable with it

With doing that you will be fine. and always think and fly safe

Well Gang,

Now after years of waiting I finally have a clear "no-loophole needed" way to charge for my aerial services! It helps to have been flying since 1987 and filming from helis and drones since 2005. Now onward and upward....after the test results post to the FAA and they process my temp certificate....ugh, what's a few more days?

Peace!
Anthony
Congrats! I was told here locally that 40% of the testers so far have failed. I got the Prep Test yesterday, figured it would be worth it.

I got mine at the local testing center, picked up the last one (I had reserved it via telephone), they were ordering more since they hadn't anticipated the demand.

Passed with 87 today. Has anybody actually heard back from TSA, or whoever? Any Idea how long its going to take to actually be able to print the temporary certificate? The flying season is short here.

a week for me and I took it on the 29 and was one of the 1st so it could be longer depending on when and where you took it....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop