Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Point Of Interest With H520

You forgot Pre Alpha ;).

I have also just watched the funniest video regarding the H520 ever. I'll leave you all to search for it on Youtube as I dont think it'll be appreciated being posted here. Look hard, use a broad search criteria and you'll find it, you'll also be crying for days, I watched it an hour ago and i'm still laughing now, my mind keeps going back to it, like it does

Pegasus,

You're not nice! Not because of anything you said, but for your teasing ways, telling us about a video and giving not one clue how to find it.

:p:confused:o_O

Pegasus,

You're not nice! Not because of anything you said, but for your teasing ways, telling us about a video and giving not one clue how to find it.

:p:confused:o_O

search for Yuneec CES 2018 and you will find it

The video is this one, gentlemen, which is not saying anything bad, it only expresses how we feel and precisely expresses at least what I think and so I have said. It is said in humorous terms and therefore there is nothing wrong with it. It was published by a fellow forum member. Bravo Richard, I'm still laughing :D

What I liked best:"He'll never do it, you know how much he hates DJI" :D

A greeting for DJI and all his followers, it's nothing personal :)

P.D.: It is in Yuneec's hands that it remains an anecdote, which should not be repeated more. I'm still hoping it will be

Last edited:
The video is this one, gentlemen, which is not saying anything bad, it only expresses how we feel and precisely expresses at least what I think and so I have said. It is said in humorous terms and therefore there is nothing wrong with it. It was published by a fellow forum member. Bravo Richard, I'm still laughing :D

What I liked best:"He'll never do it, you know how much he hates DJI" :D

A greeting for DJI and all his followers, it's nothing personal :)

I laughed and laughed so much tears were rolling down my face as it is exactly our thoughts at this moment in time. Brilliant

The truth is that we needed to laugh a little, or a lot :p

It's the same thing we've all said, but you know, the way we say things is very important. As far as Dave P had say, they're on it. All you have to see in the videos is Dan's face, he has a tired face that is scary. They must be working hard

Reactions: Graham
To be candid, I have yet to see reason to buy a 520, especially as it lacks some common programmed flight modes critical for a “commercial” operator, which I most definitely am. I was flying mapping missions 3 years ago with Pixhawk based systems and an access limited PX4 based system falls far short of what my Pixhawk X8 and Vector equipped 810 could/can do at lower cost. Depending on how they set up the software, the H Plus could well end up of more benefit.

Commercial operators MUST have payload and mission planning versatility, allowing them to tailor their operations to customer needs. What they do sets them apart from the typical consumer level user, who is generally more involved with recreational, selfie, and scenic video activities. As crazy as some may think it sounds, with the exception of mapping due to lack of geo tagging the CGO-4 equipped 920 is hands down better for commercial ops than a 520, despite having an easily over come factory battery issue. It even has the H-480 flight programming. But the 920 is a discontinued product, with no future software improvements predicted, and larger than many want to deal with.

For 520 POI ops perhaps setting up a circular waypoint mission will get it done.

Last edited:
Super awesome. saut de joie.gif

Fortunately there were subtitles to better understand the thread of the video. (for me).
By the way, does anyone have the email address of the boss of Yuneec to send him the link of the video.
As the gentleman (of the video) is not happy, it may speed up the business ....oops.gif

After the money I have invested, if it does not materialise I will be devastated, as I sure as **** can't use it for everything I need it to do at the moment.

We'll you're late to the party but that's where we are all at at the mo. We have a lot of money invested in a bright orange paperweight.

We'll you're late to the party but that's where we are all at at the mo. We have a lot of money invested in a bright orange paperweight.
I invested based on information given to me by Yuneec at point of purchase, if no clear path forward materialises I will be looking to return my purchase as not fit for purpose

With the captures Bob showed us, at least the ROI function is for the H520, which I then imagine will have the two aircraft because it is logical that they both have that function. The fact that they have announced some functions, even if it is for an aircraft that has not yet left, by necessity has to mean that they have quite developed but not finished polishing. To think otherwise would be meaningless and suicide. The existence of a beta confirms this.

Apart from the ROI function we have also been able to see the KML load function, I imagine that for routes, although they can also be different zones defined by polygons, or shapes, we do not know yet.

The "Structure Scan" function looks like a circular mission. I hope you have the functions I have already mentioned, the possibility of making several circular flights at different heights and the possibility of changing the camera's inclination. It would be the best option.

The way of viewing these functions on each aircraft will be different since the H PLUS will not have the DataPilot application, it will be different.

Last edited:
The way of viewing these functions on each aircraft will be different since the H PLUS will not have the DataPilot application, it will be different.

Just a thought

If the internal craft hardware of the H+ and H520 are similar, and H520 users are able to install the H+ app onto the ST16S of their H520, would the H520 users have full access to all features of the H+?

they hinted at some changes at the mainboard level at the esc circuit area of the h plus vs h520 which makes me question cross compatibility with flight apps . now add in the fact intel real sense is dead for the h520 due to hardware and software factors and unless otherwise it coming with the new hpro. so going h520 and adding hplus app not likely. however what about having hplus then adding h520 app on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss