Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

POLAR PRO ND FILTERS! - Demo & Unboxing

Reaction score
So I kept seeing the link on here for ND filters so I decided to buy them...IMO they are great filters twist on and off...no tools needed. I decided to do an unboxing along with a demo with each filter.

So I kept seeing the link on here for ND filters so I decided to buy them...IMO they are great filters twist on and off...no tools needed. I decided to do an unboxing along with a demo with each filter.

What do you wanna tell you abou that?

That's a GREAT Value! Just ordered a set w/ the 15% discount AND...Free Shipping.

I bought a set a week or so ago.

Only thing I dislike is I ordered directly from PolarPro to get the free case for them but the case does not prevent them from rattling around. I have to keep some cardboard on top of them all so they don't fall out the holes when travelling. The foam should be level with the top to act like a lid.

Extremely minor issues really I guess and not related to the filters themselves. i:)i

Have not tested the filters yet so thanks for this!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval