Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problema imagen Mantis Q y Samsung Galaxy s23

Reaction score
Problema imagen Mantis Q y Samsung Galaxy s23
METROuy buenas amigos, acabo de cambiar mi antiguo móvil um Samsung Galaxy S10 por un nuevo Samsung Galaxy s23 con version de android 13.
Y mi problema es que al volar mi mantis Q no veo las imagenes de vuelo en tiempo real en la pantalla del movil, ya que esta se queda oscura.
¿alguien sabe como lo puedo soluciona? (sin cambiar de movil)
Ya he probado a reinstalar app y nada, y sin las imagenes es un fastidio volar.
Gracias por vuestra ayuda

Image problem Mantis Q and Samsung Galaxy s23

METROuy good friends, I just changed my old phone a Samsung Galaxy S10 for a new Samsung Galaxy s23 with android 13 version.

And my problem is that when I fly my mantis Q I don't see the flight images in real time on the mobile screen, since it gets dark.

Does anyone know how I can solve it? (Without changing your cell phone)

I have already tried reinstalling the app and nothing, and without the images it is a nuisance to fly.

Thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you still have access to your old phone. The version of the app for the Mantis series is now about 4 years old and will not be updated. There has been an issue with the Android version of the app not sending the video from the controller to the phone. My best suggestion would be to look for settings in Android to make the port you are using be data only while using the app. It is possible it sees the controller as a power source and goes into charging mode (this is an issue with DJI also).

Reactions: A. Leon
An alternative is an older iPhone without a SIM card to use just for flying the Mantis series. iPhone 6 and above with iOS 10 or higher will work fine.

Reactions: A. Leon
#DoomMeister, muchas gracias por tu ayuda . Seguiré intentandolo a ver si soluciono algo. La verdad es que es un fastidio que Yuneec dejase de actualizar la app y que quitase el servidor.
Lo dicho, muchas gracias y un saludo

#DoomMeister, thank you very much for your help. I'll keep trying to see if I can solve something. The truth is that it is a nuisance that Yuneec stopped updating the app and removed the server.

As I said, thank you very much and best regards

Reactions: DoomMeister
An alternative is an older iPhone without a SIM card to use just for flying the Mantis series. iPhone 6 and above with iOS 10 or higher will work fine.
Me acabas de salvar, acabo de conectarle a un Iphone XS sin tarjeta SIM, y si se veia la imagen, ;), por fin puedo volver a volar tranquilo. Muchisimas gracias

You just saved me, I just connected it to an Iphone XS without a SIM card, and if you could see the image, I can finally fly calmly again. Thank you very much

Me acabas de salvar, acabo de conectarle a un Iphone XS sin tarjeta SIM, y si se veia la imagen, ;), por fin puedo volver a volar tranquilo. Muchisimas gracias

You just saved me, I just connected it to an Iphone XS without a SIM card, and if you could see the image, I can finally fly calmly again. Thank you very much
You are most welcome! Just glad I could help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox