Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Propellers?

There is a Finite Supply of OEM Typhoon H Props... They are Priced to Force Buyers to Buy only what they need... No other Venders sell them individually...

First you said you sell at that price so that they don't end up jacked up on ebay. Now you are saying it's 'for the buyer's own good.

Price gouging is still just that. If that's the price you want to sell them fine.. but please quit making excuses for it.

What some do not seem to remember is the the H 480 is no longer in production. I bought 6 sets new when I bought my H 480 in 2016 as I knew that tomorrow tech can change. In the entire time I have owned it, I only had one crash, and that set me back two props. Since, I learned a very hard lesson with that crash and I have not had to replace a single prop. A crash makes you a better pilot as you become very aware and do your diligence when you are doing a pre-flight, between battery changes, anytime you can.......inspect, inspect, inspect. With the availability on props for a unit that is closing in on 10 years, people are lucky to find any parts that are OEM or parts period.

The reality is that $80 to get you many more years of flight out of an air frame that is way beyond obsolete now is a very fair price. Not one single person here is on the upfront hook for buying and storing OEM parts as John @Yuneec Skins is. He has made a point of trying to get his hands on as many parts as he could to ensure all of you are able to keep your H 480 in the air for years to come. If one single person here can tell me that they have put out their own money to help keep others in the air, please feel free to let me know.

If one has spent any time on his site and looked at all he has to offer, and many of the items are priced very well, you would understand that the most critical item you require to get off the ground with, one of the hardest OEM parts to get, is going to be priced as such.

$80 is fair. Or, you can wait till there are no more anywhere and then give yours away for parts.

That being said, I feel if anyone wants them for less, source them out somewhere, buy all they have and sell them for what you feel is fair. Remember, you are going to have to pay for all of them up front with your money, then sit on them till someone eventually comes along that has had a crash and needs them. Sounds fair doesn't it?

What some do not seem to remember is the the H 480 is no longer in production. I bought 6 sets new when I bought my H 480 in 2016 as I knew that tomorrow tech can change. In the entire time I have owned it, I only had one crash, and that set me back two props. Since, I learned a very hard lesson with that crash and I have not had to replace a single prop. A crash makes you a better pilot as you become very aware and do your diligence when you are doing a pre-flight, between battery changes, anytime you can.......inspect, inspect, inspect. With the availability on props for a unit that is closing in on 10 years, people are lucky to find any parts that are OEM or parts period.

The reality is that $80 to get you many more years of flight out of an air frame that is way beyond obsolete now is a very fair price. Not one single person here is on the upfront hook for buying and storing OEM parts as John @Yuneec Skins is. He has made a point of trying to get his hands on as many parts as he could to ensure all of you are able to keep your H 480 in the air for years to come. If one single person here can tell me that they have put out their own money to help keep others in the air, please feel free to let me know.

If one has spent any time on his site and looked at all he has to offer, and many of the items are priced very well, you would understand that the most critical item you require to get off the ground with, one of the hardest OEM parts to get, is going to be priced as such.

$80 is fair. Or, you can wait till there are no more anywhere and then give yours away for parts.

That being said, I feel if anyone wants them for less, source them out somewhere, buy all they have and sell them for what you feel is fair. Remember, you are going to have to pay for all of them up front with your money, then sit on them till someone eventually comes along that has had a crash and needs them. Sounds fair doesn't it?
10 Yuneec Pilots with a Full Set of Props makes more sense than 1-Yuneec Pilot with 10 Sets of Props...;)

Dumb question of the day:
What’s the difference between “A” and “B” propellers?? I’m assuming it’s the position on the airframe.

I just did a search on eBay for "Typhoon H Propeller". Out of about 125 offers, only three were genuine, OEM Typhoon H Propellers.
You even have to watch out for OEM because alot of the sellers say the 480 props will fit, and they do but just an inch longer. Theyre great props but you have to cut half an inch off the sides cause they will hit each other

Reactions: Pier2162
You even have to watch out for OEM because alot of the sellers say the 480 props will fit, and they do but just an inch longer. Theyre great props but you have to cut half an inch off the sides cause they will hit each other
Did you actually mean the H+ props will fit the hubs on the H480, but are too long?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook