Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been flying my Q500 4K for over a year now but I took her out last night for a flight and I noticed that the fore and aft lights under the motors flashed. I guess more of a flicker, they turned off then on really quick stayed on for a few minutes then did it again, stayed on for a few more minutes and then did it again. I brought her down for the night as I have never noticed that before. The main LED was purple and I believe stayed that way as I was in GPS locked Angle mode. I cannot find anywhere that the "pylon" leds are supposed to do anything other than be steady on. Thoughts? Thank you

The only time I know for sure they flash different is when the battery is critically low but you would have known that I'm sure,
Seems I recall mine doing something similar but it's been a while since I've done a night flight.

Reactions: RogueWolff
The only time I know for sure they flash different is when the battery is critically low but you would have known that I'm sure,
Seems I recall mine doing something similar but it's been a while since I've done a night flight.
Thanks for the reply Jafo. Yeah, this started shortly after take-off the battery had not reached a low voltage state as far as I know. The battery was freshly charged and the controller was not warning me. I will keep an eye on it and post more info/resolutions if I come across any. Thanks again!

Reactions: Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone