Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500/cgo3 problem

Reaction score
Kamikaze, new to forum hae yuneec q500 had crash cgo3 broke the mount broke found a d recieved mount repair item but on the top mount there is a flat,rectangular little contact with 3 wires and female wire end that connects to gimbal connection cable female wire end missing

If anyone can help it would be great module mounted in upper gimbal mount that make contact with gimbal connection plate to gimbal connector wire I can be contacted at [email protected] part number ,salvage part or info on reparing item female wire end missing after crash thanks kamikaze20200209_125715.jpg20200209_125705.jpg

Kamikaze, new to forum hae yuneec q500 had crash cgo3 broke the mount broke found a d recieved mount repair item but on the top mount there is a flat,rectangular little contact with 3 wires and female wire end that connects to gimbal connection cable female wire end missing

The three black wires do not have connectors. They are soldered on both ends. These pictures are not good, but they show where the wires go.
3BW1.jpg 3BW2.jpg 3BW3.jpg

Reactions: 7cyclops
I see in one of your pictures that the "solder pad" is pulled out of the board. Is this the "female connector" you mean? If so, we will need a close up picture of the damaged board to see which pad got yanked. I'm not sure if the mount and wires in the picture are from your original board. That makes it more important to show us your original board to avoid giving bad advice. If it is NOT the original mount and wires, a different pad (or pads) may be involved.

Are you aware that you can bypass all of these wires simply by plugging in the "Pigtail" to the camera, and using the plug behind the camera mount to run the camera? It is exactly the same circuits. You just have to ensure NONE of the damaged components can possibly be in contact with each other. That would include the bare wires in your photo, and any tracing that may have been pulled loose from the board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital