Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about re-calibrating after an update.

oldcaptainrusty

Part 107 Certified
Reaction score
Applied to Yuneec for the NFZ removal. Received the update files with the instructions. Ran the update, it completed, but could not complete the removal process because they have not sent me a personal license number as of yet. My question is after doing the update do I need to re-calibrate my Typhoon H Pro. Wanted to get some stick time today but this question came to mind. Didn't want to put the bird up and it go crazy on me. Thanks

A lot of different opinions about calibrations after an update but mine is that, as a firmware update overwrites previous firmware, performing new calibrations is a good idea as we don’t know what the system retained or lost during an update.

Calibrations are not difficult and a few minutes performing them can save us a lot of aggravation, or money in repairs, later. Call it cheap insurance.

Reactions: rdonson and Docdor
A lot of different opinions about calibrations after an update but mine is that, as a firmware update overwrites previous firmware, performing new calibrations is a good idea as we don’t know what the system retained or lost during an update.

Calibrations are not difficult and a few minutes performing them can save us a lot of aggravation, or money in repairs, later. Call it cheap insurance.
Good consideration. Thank you sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22