Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RacPro selling H for $563.00, W/Realsense $800 - Scam or real?

Reaction score
Anybody have any experiences with this company???.... Prices are to good to be true...
I had the URL posted...but have removed it after concerns that somebody might think it was a legit site.
So...the moral of the story....if it sounds to good to be true!

Last edited:
It's probably just the H with no camera, controller or anything else. That is if they actually send anything.

Reactions: FlyingLow
The domain was just registered last month, and the website looks like it was created using a tool available on the dark web for creating fake e-commerce stores. Scammers create these stores, advertise popular products at low prices, and take your money without ever sending the goods.

There are numerous inconsistencies and little details on the website that should alarm you and keep you from trying to do business with them.

Edit: The SSL certificate for the site was issued on July 24, 2017. The company has zero business history.

Last edited:
RayRay / Steve, would you mind removing the URL from the original post? Let's not send those scammers any more traffic by raising their visibility in search results.

I saw that site and thought the same thing. I called the number listed and it says its a Verizon cell phone.

The advantage of always going with a reputable dealer, even though the price may be higher, lies with the follow up support and assurance of product delivery. We really do get what we pay for. They are there for us when we need them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz