Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

REST IN PEACE

In case you didn’t know, I admire your work and think you’re going in the right direction. Just keep expanding your customer contact list to cover the widest relative spread possible. The only other real avenue that will be left open is likely cinema, commercial advertising, and sports coverage. Those not already in those fields might find entry a little tough.

Someday we might blow an hour and we could discuss the whys, but all the indicators are falling in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuKay
You can't be as busy as rpr seems to be without being good. And he still finds time to fight with the authorities, with Yuneec and with the forum so I reckon he's also passionate, persistent and a perfectionist…maybe even with a touch of OCD. A man after my own heart.

Rest in peace but it will not die.
Now if that’s not an oxymoron then I don’t know what is.

Here’s a fool proof way of killing your machine for it to never return.

Find a big field take aircraft to 400ft
Hold down left stick and at the same time press the red start stop button 3 times quickly.

Problem solved no more H Plus to worry about. It’ll be well dead [emoji88] just as you wanted.

You just need to know how to go about it the right way.

Good luck putting your H Plus to rest.

I guess this’ll be your last post unless you’re going to video the killing of your machine.
That I would definitely like to see

Reactions: Mr. I
Rest in peace but it will not die.
Now if that’s not an oxymoron then I don’t know what is.

Here’s a fool proof way of killing your machine for it to never return.

Find a big field take aircraft to 400ft
Hold down left stick and at the same time press the red start stop button 3 times quickly.

Problem solved no more H Plus to worry about. It’ll be well dead [emoji88] just as you wanted.

You just need to know how to go about it the right way.

Good luck putting your H Plus to rest.

I guess this’ll be your last post unless you’re going to video the killing of your machine.
That I would definitely like to see

Hahaha... Video of me crashing my drone will be the last thing on my list, next to never the experience was exhilarating that I will never tempt again, bro. I still need my H+

I’ve grown to really love flying my H+ just to piss off the DJI fan boys in the pit.

Those that think a Yuneec product can be flown as far out as a DJI product are woefully mistaken. If binoculars are needed to see it, it’s too far away.
It really depends on what craft you're flying. The H will go out farther than the phantom standard and the standard 2. In theory too, the H will fly just as far as the inspire 1. Let say You're flying a mavic.......yeah it beats everyone. It just depends on what craft your flying.

It really depends on what craft you're flying. The H will go out farther than the phantom standard and the standard 2. In theory too, the H will fly just as far as the inspire 1. Let say You're flying a mavic.......yeah it beats everyone. It just depends on what craft your flying.

Really? It will go farther? I will have to test that out, thanks, bro.

Really? It will go farther? I will have to test that out, thanks, bro.
Someone let me fly their inspire 1 a few days ago. It went out about 1000ft before it gave me 3 warnings about losing connecting and junk. I've taken my H out 3500ft at 15ft over water. No problems at all. The thing is, they might of not had the geo fence taken off of their Inspire. That's why. But they said the've taken it out about 1500ft before until it gave them warnings.

Just be careful in range test. I've just recently watch a ton of youtube video of people testing the range on these drone, (mainly DJI and YUNEEC) and they flying with the wind. but when they try and come back their fighting the wind and the drone eats the batterey alive. Bye bye drone.

Someone let me fly their inspire 1 a few days ago. It went out about 1000ft before it gave me 3 warnings about losing connecting and junk. I've taken my H out 3500ft at 15ft over water. No problems at all. The thing is, they might of not had the geo fence taken off of their Inspire. That's why. But they said the've taken it out about 1500ft before until it gave them warnings.

Just be careful in range test. I've just recently watch a ton of youtube video of people testing the range on these drone, (mainly DJI and YUNEEC) and they flying with the wind. but when they try and come back their fighting the wind and the drone eats the batterey alive. Bye bye drone.

Yes, indeed - there's what I call the "classic" YouTube video of the guy who sends his Phantom to investigate a ship/boat some distance away. Then panics, trying to find someone to take him to the sand bar (huge one, by the way) to retrieve his UAV before the tide comes up. He had to "ditch" since he did not have enough juice to make it back to his take-off point.

That kind of stuff usually falls under the description of “ pilot error”. We might compare things to a car’s gas mileage. The car always going downhill will get better mileage than the one always going uphill. If you plan to go both ways figure you’ll need more gas for the uphill part. If you drive downhill far enough eventually you won’t have enough gas to drive back uphill to the starting point. The alternative is to drive a shorter distance downhill to allow for the uphill. For us the wind is the hill.

That kind of stuff usually falls under the description of “ pilot error”. We might compare things to a car’s gas mileage. The car always going downhill will get better mileage than the one always going uphill. If you plan to go both ways figure you’ll need more gas for the uphill part. If you drive downhill far enough eventually you won’t have enough gas to drive back uphill to the starting point. The alternative is to drive a shorter distance downhill to allow for the uphill. For us the wind is the hill.

99.9% of the time. Those YouTube vbloggers just don't quit. A recent distant test by a known Vblogger has admitted and most of them will admit that it is their fault.

got a phantom 2 its *r*p lost connection at around 150m good practice drone for me not interested in trying to fly out of los but need to no its not going to lose connection when you are trying to get good footage of something
also watch that footage with the ship and the pilot pushing his luck after the fly to home warnings and having to get a lift to a sandbank lucky the sandbank was there but i think it should have sunk due to him ignoring what the drone was telling him to do
record-play-rewind like how you did that job hope i can get half as good as you with my drone someday ( only 7 mins fly time with the h could take me a wile and now the weather has grounded me for at least 5 days high winds and rain )

got a phantom 2 its *r*p lost connection at around 150m good practice drone for me not interested in trying to fly out of los but need to no its not going to lose connection when you are trying to get good footage of something
also watch that footage with the ship and the pilot pushing his luck after the fly to home warnings and having to get a lift to a sandbank lucky the sandbank was there but i think it should have sunk due to him ignoring what the drone was telling him to do
record-play-rewind like how you did that job hope i can get half as good as you with my drone someday ( only 7 mins fly time with the h could take me a wile and now the weather has grounded me for at least 5 days high winds and rain )

I have my certain limitations now, due to past experiences, and presenly if I cannot see my drone or my VO that means, I am too far and need to come back within vlos.
But I did experience a crash, it was not due to distance, but I got struck down by a bird LOL.
2 years ago, I was mapping at 37.4981475, -121.9660338 for Pacific Commons, this location used to be landfill and next to it is the bay.
I don't know what it is about this area, but bird, specially hawks likes to fly thermals here. I can never forget this day, February 9th 2016, is when I had just gotten back to home in California from another job in New York. I used to have an itch of chasing hawks (safely of course) and in hopes to take cool footage. On this particular day, I think, I pissed one of the hawk, because out of nowhere it dove down and hit my drone, and I received instant payback. LOL..

Reactions: thetrecker
You can't be as busy as rpr seems to be without being good. And he still finds time to fight with the authorities, with Yuneec and with the forum so I reckon he's also passionate, persistent and a perfectionist…maybe even with a touch of OCD. A man after my own heart.

OCD?

I used to work as a retoucher, and fueled by coffee during late night retouching jams. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro