Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD card

Reaction score
i think I already know the answer to this, but is there any way of adding a micro SD card to the breeze drone, it says its got 16gb of flash drive, so when this is full, that's it it's full, but just wondered if there was any other way of adding for memo. I'm more a photographer and all my cameras have min of 64GB in them, even my GoPro has a 64GB card inside it. 1st time using a drone and just think it's quite small for what you will be filming.
Thanks
Derek

It's marketed as a selfie drone, meant for small video/cam shots. So no, there is no way to add an SD card slot in there. You can transfer data over from your breeze to your phone.

Reactions: Derek Comer
So why did you buy the breeze if it didn't meet your needs? you would need 6 full battery flights to fill the 16 gb card onboard
Not the nicest of replays,, and I never said it didn't meet my requirements. It was a question that's what forums are about, you ask a question and you normally get nice replays.

It's marketed as a selfie drone, meant for small video/cam shots. So no, there is no way to add an SD card slot in there. You can transfer data over from your breeze to your phone.
Thank you. Yes I'm thinking more along the lines of how many photos I take and GoPro videos, this drone as most drones are used for short videos,, Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to giving it a blast, I've been told it's quite easy to get hooked, so I'd better start saving for the next one lol

Thank you. Yes I'm thinking more along the lines of how many photos I take and GoPro videos, this drone as most drones are used for short videos,, Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to giving it a blast, I've been told it's quite easy to get hooked, so I'd better start saving for the next one lol

It's made for beginners.. it's sort of idiot-proof to say the least, from the modes it has. So far mine has been working fine out of the box - I just use it a travel drone, keep the real stuff for the Typhoon H :)

It's made for beginners.. it's sort of idiot-proof to say the least, from the modes it has. So far mine has been working fine out of the box - I just use it a travel drone, keep the real stuff for the Typhoon H :)
That's mainly what I've bought it for, to take on holiday and a bit while playing golf with my mates,, main hobby is photography, but wanted some of the WOW video moments when your on a nice beach. Cheers for the feedback

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Buy a 3DR Solo with a GoPro Gimbal for $299. Lots for sale.... not sure about BestBuy anymore, but eBay, the FB 3DR Group, Amazon, etc.

I've got two 3DRS Solo's and the Breeze plus some other flying things. The Breeze is about portability to me and the Electronic Image Stabilization at 1080p is very close to a Gimbal on a a calm/low wind day.

FB Link to Buy/Sell/Swap 3DR Solo:
www.facebook.com/groups/solobuyswapsell/

That's mainly what I've bought it for, to take on holiday and a bit while playing golf with my mates,, main hobby is photography, but wanted some of the WOW video moments when your on a nice beach. Cheers for the feedback

Should work fine for all of the above.

CAUTION: Flying these things can be addictive!

Sorted out my issue with the 16GB internal storage. I've just bought a HooToo from Amazon, cost me £42, and it does lots of things, but what I will be doing with it is this
The flights saves to your phone, which fills up your phone storage so if your away for two weeks and your phone is full, here is what you do. Buy a HooToo, add a USB stick to it and transfer your drone files over to the USB stick wirelessly. This way I can format my drone when the videos are on my phone, hence keeping my drone internal flash drive clear, then when I've transferee the files over from my phone, I can clear my phone of the files as well, keeping all the files onto my USB Flash drive. Simple.
Thanks to everyone who commented.

Reactions: canno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacknoah