Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling H920 Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope this post is acceptable to Forum rules (I didn't find that it wasn't).

Anyway, I'm selling my USED H920 package. And lots that goes with it. I've listed on eBay, but feel this is a good place to also put it out there. Copying the listing below. Contact for price. [email protected]

The H920 Drone
comes with:
-The H920 Drone case
-A10 Charger and all necessary cables that charges the drone batteries- 2 at a time
-Car connection cables- run off car battery
-2 full Sets of carbon fiber propellers. (12 Total)
-ST24 controller (still has protective cover over screen from factory)
-2 Batteries for the ST24 controller
-Sun shield for the ST24
-Tool kit with extra screws
-ST24 harness
The CGO4 Camera comes with:
-The steady grip as pictured.
-The steady grip case
-The 14-42 power zoom lens.
-2 steady grip batteries
-The gimble for Drone or Steady grip use
-A holder for your phone which works as the controller with the steady grip via an app and WiFi.
-HOYA Digital Filter Kit II, w/ NDx8, Circular PL, UV(c) Multi-Coat (Lens has ALWAYS been protected by a filter in flight)

EXTRA's ($$$)
-ITELITE DBS antenna- for extra range
-ST16 controller for team mode and goggle connection, w/ Sun Shade, harness, necessary cables. (Used twice)
-8x H920 batteries
-Skyview FPV goggles (Used twice)
-Pelican AIR 1485 Case- Perfect for ST24
-Pelican AIR 1535 Case- Perfect for ST16 and Goggles

I am selling because I have not had time to pursue my drone business fully and would like to invest in other things. I have used the setup about 24 times = about 12hrs total. The owner before me used it even less.
Both the H920 and CGO4 come in the black cases you can see pictured in the listing. The larger one has casters that will be stored in the bottom of the case for shipping. The controllers and goggles will be shipped in the Pelican Cases. Rest assured there won't be damage to anything inside. However, the H920 case has some wear and tear, minor dents from when it was first shipped to me. I will work to make sure it doesn't get any more when shipping to you. I have a lot of pride in this package and how it works for a professional setup. Pride = value to you. Please bid with confidence.

Hi All,

I hope this post is acceptable to Forum rules (I didn't find that it wasn't).

Anyway, I'm selling my USED H920 package. And lots that goes with it. I've listed on eBay, but feel this is a good place to also put it out there. Copying the listing below. Contact for price. [email protected]

The H920 Drone
comes with:
-The H920 Drone case
-A10 Charger and all necessary cables that charges the drone batteries- 2 at a time
-Car connection cables- run off car battery
-2 full Sets of carbon fiber propellers. (12 Total)
-ST24 controller (still has protective cover over screen from factory)
-2 Batteries for the ST24 controller
-Sun shield for the ST24
-Tool kit with extra screws
-ST24 harness
The CGO4 Camera comes with:
-The steady grip as pictured.
-The steady grip case
-The 14-42 power zoom lens.
-2 steady grip batteries
-The gimble for Drone or Steady grip use
-A holder for your phone which works as the controller with the steady grip via an app and WiFi.
-HOYA Digital Filter Kit II, w/ NDx8, Circular PL, UV(c) Multi-Coat (Lens has ALWAYS been protected by a filter in flight)

EXTRA's ($$$)
-ITELITE DBS antenna- for extra range
-ST16 controller for team mode and goggle connection, w/ Sun Shade, harness, necessary cables. (Used twice)
-8x H920 batteries
-Skyview FPV goggles (Used twice)
-Pelican AIR 1485 Case- Perfect for ST24
-Pelican AIR 1535 Case- Perfect for ST16 and Goggles

I am selling because I have not had time to pursue my drone business fully and would like to invest in other things. I have used the setup about 24 times = about 12hrs total. The owner before me used it even less.
Both the H920 and CGO4 come in the black cases you can see pictured in the listing. The larger one has casters that will be stored in the bottom of the case for shipping. The controllers and goggles will be shipped in the Pelican Cases. Rest assured there won't be damage to anything inside. However, the H920 case has some wear and tear, minor dents from when it was first shipped to me. I will work to make sure it doesn't get any more when shipping to you. I have a lot of pride in this package and how it works for a professional setup. Pride = value to you. Please bid with confidence.
How much and location your at, I'm in USA

Yes, it was posted for sale in 2017.
I don't think the seller has visited the Forum since then.
Thanks! For some reason, this showed up on my current feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox