Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling my H Pro RS

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, for a while now I have being feeling more and more uncomfortable with the unwanted attention that my H regularly attracts and it has reached the stage where I am considering selling my H.

It is a complete kit in a brand new (3 week old) Yuneec backpack.

It comes with 4 Yuneec batteries, has NEVER been crashed or even bumped and flies perfectly.
It was purchased October 2016 and has the latest 3 aerial ST-16

In addition I have a Yuneec Steady grip in a beautiful Yuneec Aluminium case, with battery and charger.

The top and bottom covers have been sprayed in a chrome gold finish, looks very smart.

What sort of price should I ask for this treasure chest?

I am in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

Thanks guys

$1600.00 USD Firm!

What unwanted attention are you experiencing? When I fly my H, I usually get a few smiles and questions which are always positive... am also in the UK, so what's the problem?

Social engineers win when people bow to their demands. You either stand your ground to defend what you have or you toss what you have away. To get along just to get along is mighty **** Orwellian.

What unwanted attention are you experiencing? When I fly my H, I usually get a few smiles and questions which are always positive... am also in the UK, so what's the problem?
Verbal abuse, threats to call police, moved on from locations because people think they are 'private' etc etc etc.
It spoils my enjoyment of the pastime and I am not prepared to carry on with it. I will likely return to this when it is more acceptable.
Anyway, the money can go to the insurance on my new Z4 that I ordered today to cheer myself up :)

Reactions: John F
Same here. I've only ever had two negative encounters. One was a woman that was off her head. I just ignored her and she eventually just skulked away. The other was a jumped up minor official, a 'little Hitler', so I just packed up and sent the organization I'd been doing some filming for an invoice for the full amount for the job without giving them any pictures or footage with an explanation why the job was aborted....it was one of their employees who objected to me flying. I bet he got a ticking off, but I think the organization was just as much to blame for not making their employees aware of the operation.

Other than those two times I've generally had a positive experience. What does annoy me is the folk that see me flying and decide to come and ask the same old questions while standing next to me, and some are puzzled as to why I land the aircraft as soon as they approach me. The last things I want is to be distracted while flying and having a member of the public not under my control near to me.

Reactions: BrightonBlue
The how high, how far, how fast, and how much questions? Those are the same ones that have been asked of RC fliers for decades. We may have an addition to that list with "can you see in windows?"...

The how high, how far, how fast, and how much questions? Those are the same ones that have been asked of RC fliers for decades. We may have an addition to that list with "can you see in windows?"...
In my neighborhood you don't wanna see in side the windows! Your Multi-Rotor would fly away screaming "My eye! My one good eye! some body please fly me in to a brick wall!"

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Not sure where you've been flying as we both live in the same area, but I've had very little issues and most of the people I've come across were just interested in what I was doing. After a friendly chat they were fine. Even today while walking the dog on Plymouth Hoe this morning before work, I came across 2 guys both flying Mavics, not somewhere I would fly, but they hardly got noticed by a few other people walking there.

Not sure where you've been flying as we both live in the same area, but I've had very little issues and most of the people I've come across were just interested in what I was doing. After a friendly chat they were fine. Even today while walking the dog on Plymouth Hoe this morning before work, I came across 2 guys both flying Mavics, not somewhere I would fly, but they hardly got noticed by a few other people walking there.
Kev,
That was one of the choices I needed to make when I bought my YTH. I was in dubio between the Mavic and the YTH. On the one hand the Mavic is small, portable and doesn't attract much attention. The YTH on the other hand is big, cool and everybody looks at it. So do I go for steath or bling?
Since I'm on the forum I guess the answer is BLING :)

I have flown here at home and Hawaii. I'm always greeted with smiles and curiosity, even by cops or life guards. In fact, it gets a little annoying because it turns into a tech session and takes time away from my flying. Yuneec should pay me for all this free advertising. The only unwanted attention I get is from angry seagulls and hawks for now. Hope this doesn't change.

I also feel proud when people tell me my H looks very professional compared to those "noisy white drones!" :D

The H is hard to describe as "big".

Well compared to what most people fly, I wouldn't call the H small. Even though it is only slightly larger than a Phantom, it just looks that much more impressive. As far as numbers, craft larger than the H are spread pretty thin. Personally I have never come across anything Aspire sized or larger in daily life.

Z4? :cool:
What have you decided about selling the TH? I don't see you in the Classifieds.

Z4 looks like a stupid gas-guzzling European semi-sportscar (9000 euro second hand).
But if you want to have something at hand that the neighbours do not dare to disfigure to privacy-eating rubbish...

Have fun!

:D

Last edited:
View attachment 6073 View attachment 6073
Well compared to what most people fly, I wouldn't call the H small. Even though it is only slightly larger than a Phantom, it just looks that much more impressive. As far as numbers, craft larger than the H are spread pretty thin. Personally I have never come across anything Aspire sized or larger in daily life.

I couldn't resist. It does provide a much more sophisticated appearance than a Phantom does though. I still think those things closely resemble a bunch of bowling pins in a group grope.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Well, for a while now I have being feeling more and more uncomfortable with the unwanted attention that my H regularly attracts and it has reached the stage where I am considering selling my H.

It is a complete kit in a brand new (3 week old) Yuneec backpack.

It comes with 4 Yuneec batteries, has NEVER been crashed or even bumped and flies perfectly.
It was purchased October 2016 and has the latest 3 aerial ST-16

In addition I have a Yuneec Steady grip in a beautiful Yuneec Aluminium case, with battery and charger.

The top and bottom covers have been sprayed in a chrome gold finish, looks very smart.

What sort of price should I ask for this treasure chest?

I am in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

Thanks guys
Hi I'm in Plymouth and would like to see what you've got and do a deal if possible. Pete

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval