Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sending camera back in for focus issues

Reaction score
My TH was among the first shipped out mid-May. Overall, I have noticed that the focus isn't terrible, but is soft in areas and lacks sharpness on mid-range to distant objects, especially when compared to taking the same shot with a P3A.

Is it worth sending in the camera to Yuneec for adjustment? Who has done this an seen an improvement?

Any suggestion on what to do before sending it in to verify things have been corrected?

thank you!

Have you checked your focus since all of the updates have been done? I noticed that my camera got sharper and sharper with each update the firmware.

one other quick question....does your ST16 make ANY fan noise noise at all? Early on loose fans were a reported issue in this group....my ST16 has fan noise, especially depending on what angle I hold it at.

Reactions: eric bee
Some of the -16's had fans installed missing an isolator piece or with that piece improperly installed. If you have a noisy fan call Yuneec but recognize the 16 will have to go back to be corrected. Thankfully the northern hemisphere is coming into winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fan is noisy too, but not inside ST16. There is a fan inside RealSense module on copter and makes noise from time to time. Just hope that it will not die.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval