Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Share my traveling video in India by Breeze

G

Guest22

Thank you for sharing your part of the World! So beautiful! How did you find out about the No-Fly zone around the Taj Mahal? Did they stop you? I would think that would be restricted airspace (Should be)!

Reaction score
Very nice and it let us see what you can do with a "simple" flying camera and creativity. Liked to see people on top of the train-wagon were a little bit afraid of the sharp blades, man, that's what I call respect! :) :)
PSE can you tell you shot in FHD (1920x1080) or 4K and stabilized in post? (still learning ;-) )

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your part of the World! So beautiful! How did you find out about the No-Fly zone around the Taj Mahal? Did they stop you? I would think that would be restricted airspace (Should be)!
Thank you! because before I see the news on online. some traveler they flying drone in there. and police come to catch. and confiscated the drone.
The Taj Mahal is important sightseeing assets. government earn a lot money every year. so will protect it a lot. I guess :D

Reaction score
Very nice and it let us see what you can do with a "simple" flying camera and creativity. Liked to see people on top of the train-wagon were a little bit afraid of the sharp blades, man, that's what I call respect! :) :)
PSE can you tell you shot in FHD (1920x1080) or 4K and stabilized in post? (still learning ;-) )
Thank you! I use FHD (1920x1080) prefer with digital stabilization
for safety I always use protectors in outdoor flight. never take out ;);)

Reaction score
Thank you! because before I see the news on online. some traveler they flying drone in there. and police come to catch. and confiscated the drone.
The Taj Mahal is important sightseeing assets. government earn a lot money every year. so will protect it a lot. I guess :D
In the Netherlands the whole city of Amsterdam is a non-fly zone, so ........................ :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpbogda8