Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Share my traveling video in India by Breeze

Thank you for sharing your part of the World! So beautiful! How did you find out about the No-Fly zone around the Taj Mahal? Did they stop you? I would think that would be restricted airspace (Should be)!

Very nice and it let us see what you can do with a "simple" flying camera and creativity. Liked to see people on top of the train-wagon were a little bit afraid of the sharp blades, man, that's what I call respect! :) :)
PSE can you tell you shot in FHD (1920x1080) or 4K and stabilized in post? (still learning ;-) )

Thank you for sharing your part of the World! So beautiful! How did you find out about the No-Fly zone around the Taj Mahal? Did they stop you? I would think that would be restricted airspace (Should be)!
Thank you! because before I see the news on online. some traveler they flying drone in there. and police come to catch. and confiscated the drone.
The Taj Mahal is important sightseeing assets. government earn a lot money every year. so will protect it a lot. I guess :D

Very nice and it let us see what you can do with a "simple" flying camera and creativity. Liked to see people on top of the train-wagon were a little bit afraid of the sharp blades, man, that's what I call respect! :) :)
PSE can you tell you shot in FHD (1920x1080) or 4K and stabilized in post? (still learning ;-) )
Thank you! I use FHD (1920x1080) prefer with digital stabilization
for safety I always use protectors in outdoor flight. never take out ;);)

Thank you! because before I see the news on online. some traveler they flying drone in there. and police come to catch. and confiscated the drone.
The Taj Mahal is important sightseeing assets. government earn a lot money every year. so will protect it a lot. I guess :D
In the Netherlands the whole city of Amsterdam is a non-fly zone, so ........................ :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz