Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sky view goggle system for the H?

Humboldt, are you near the coast? or more inland? Do you fly out over ocean or Lake Tahoe, Last weekend I took my P3P out one mile over a lake at my signal was really strong, could have gone for miles, but my knee's started shaking !
I'm thinking underneathish.

Reactions: DroneClone
I'm inland mostly this time of year,this place sits up high in a river valley that overlooks a wild and scenic river which goes through the property,been here40+ years.on the coast I'm in view of the ocean and yes flying over the bay is more nerve racking than dodging trees,one tends to push it!
I am a native Californian, but from the Santa Monica area, moved to East Texas couple years ago for a better job. There are tons of trees, swamps and bayous , but really flat, good for signal when you get above the trees, lots of lakes too! I spent some time in Cico, Loved the area !

I am a native Californian, but from the Santa Monica area, moved to East Texas couple years ago for a better job. There are tons of trees, swamps and bayous , but really flat, good for signal when you get above the trees, lots of lakes too! I spent some time in Cico, Loved the area !
Sorry, Chico !

Santa Monica Mtns,Gold country and just **** beautiful country I must say.Chico is in the valley,about 4 hours away (if I'm drivin) I'm in the middle of the Emerald Triangle some of the last of the Wild West.

Yeah, It was pretty wild times when I was young at Cal State Chico !, Today if I was flying around up there, I be afraid of all the pot growers blowing my drone out of the sky thinking I was spying on them, **** maybe I would be ! LOL !

Yeah, It was pretty wild times when I was young at Cal State Chico !, Today if I was flying around up there, I be afraid of all the pot growers blowing my drone out of the sky thinking I was spying on them, **** maybe I would be ! LOL !
Google earth also

I'm sur
Yeah, that's where my line of work led me and I had sister here, so I made the move, miss Cali, but the economy and all is so much better here.[/QUOTE
they know better to shoot mine,LOL

Yeah, that's where my line of work led me and I had sister here, so I made the move, miss Cali, but the economy and all is so much better here.
Sulphur springs,Texas is one spot,Port Arthur,Texas somewhere in Louisiana,maybe Beaumont? Are you by that river that has Dinosaur tracks in rock bed,awesome drone video if you could fly in that park.

The TopFlight,Chico ca man o man.

Sulphur springs,Texas is one spot,Port Arthur,Texas somewhere in Louisiana,maybe Beaumont? Are you by that river that has Dinosaur tracks in rock bed,awesome drone video if you could fly in that park.
About 150 miles, Thought of it, but they'd fire me, can't fly in National Parks, might scare Yogi Bear, I am 110 mile north east of Houston, near Louisiana border by the Swamp People and Bigfoot! Big Bend has a lot of nice areas to fly as Austin area waterfalls, when I get my H gonna take a week off and go fly both after I get used to her !

we've got our own swampland in California. I'm in lower Sacramento County and most of my farm is below sea level.

we've got our own swampland in California. I'm in lower Sacramento County and most of my farm is below sea level.
Harvey, what do you grow ? Almonds, grapes ? I used to live in San Jose, all they had was garlic ! smelled real bad ! I see now why you want a H, to fly and do crop inspections ! What out for them gators in your swamp !

About 150 miles, Thought of it, but they'd fire me, can't fly in National Parks, might scare Yogi Bear, I am 110 mile north east of Houston, near Louisiana border by the Swamp People and Bigfoot! Big Bend has a lot of nice areas to fly as Austin area waterfalls, when I get my H gonna take a week off and go fly both after I get used to her !
Bigfoot is in my backyard,Willow Creek is 45 minis away B.F. Capital of da world.we don't have swamp people,but we have some very scary looking Hippies.They don't take to kindly to drones.

Reactions: DroneClone
Bigfoot is in my backyard,Willow Creek is 45 minis away B.F. Capital of da world.we don't have swamp people,but we have some very scary looking Hippies.They don't take to kindly to drones.
Of coarse not, the blades might get tangled up in their hair and crash and burn their wee fields !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430