Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slow boot up video signal

Reaction score
Does someone know an hidden trick that there is connection between the camera and st16 screen?. Now I need to wait sometime 3 minutes before the connection is there

Is your firmware up to date? You may consider reinstalling and rebinding everything. How quickly does the status light change on the camera?

Does someone know an hidden trick that there is connection between the camera and st16 screen?. Now I need to wait sometime 3 minutes before the connection is there
Sometimes you have to bind it.or reset.

What works best is to wait for the camera LED to turn white, then tap on "System Settings". If the camera pops up in the right column tap on it, press bind and go back. The camera should be connected now.
If you can't see it, go back, wait a few seconds and repeat.

I also suggest downloading the app and see how well camera connects to a phone or tablet. It’s possible the 5g WiFi antennae on the ST is not properly connected internally. You can boot the H and watch the camera status light. Use your WiFi to find its signal and connect to its network with the standard 1235577890 password. If your phone or tablet exhibit similar delay or connection issues then I’d suspect the camera WiFi transmission.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder