Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

so went to fireworks show tonight there were 4 or 5 drones filming...

Reaction score
...so I went to fireworks show tonight (5K plus people in attendance) at our local golf course and there were 4 or 5 drones hovering at around 200-300 feet filming the show...probably Phantoms but was very surprised at how many there were

Same here..
I counted 5, I know whose two of those where !
Most where quite aways away. Can't miss the flashing red lights !
I'll post the video when they are uploaded....

Talked to the Fireworks company before hand and got heights of the fireworks and suggested distance to be from the explosions, plus wind directions so not to be in the smoke. Learned that each inch in can diameter equates to about 100 feet in height. The owner doesn't mind the drones and even asked for a copy for their facebook and webpage. For safety, was not over the crowd, but private property near by.
Even said if we want, we can go to any of their shows and film. Don't know if this is considered for profit, just post for fun.

Excuse me sir I am from the government and it has come to our attention that you were flying your drone and having fun and of course we, the government, can't have any of that. Please pay a huge fine for your existence and have a nice day. i:)i

Same here..
I counted 5, I know whose two of those where !
Most where quite aways away. Can't miss the flashing red lights !
I'll post the video when they are uploaded....

Talked to the Fireworks company before hand and got heights of the fireworks and suggested distance to be from the explosions, plus wind directions so not to be in the smoke. Learned that each inch in can diameter equates to about 100 feet in height. The owner doesn't mind the drones and even asked for a copy for their facebook and webpage. For safety, was not over the crowd, but private property near by.
Even said if we want, we can go to any of their shows and film. Don't know if this is considered for profit, just post for fun.
****! 100' an inch?! My town claimed the largest show in the state, and the biggest cans were 10" inchers! I missed it, was ill and felt like crap. I'm about 2 miles away from the show, but could hear the booms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval