Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Solid purple then white light TH

Reaction score
Once again I looked on forms to find out what color light s mean, some of it is explained but not all. I have a solid purple then white light back to solid purple. Yes I did all the updates and it is in binned both transmitter and camera. All is normal on screen plenty voltage 16.1 plenty sat's 18, and15, no warning indicators. Confused?

From memory a recent update introduced the white interval light to indicate GPS was locked. The purple light is angle mode so all should be fine. The reference card providing the light patterns is actually out of date.

Thanks but I cant get the motors to start. B1 is for red button where does that need to be set? left side at zero? currently when I go to advance setting B1 is in orange

Once again I looked on forms to find out what color light s mean, some of it is explained but not all. I have a solid purple then white light back to solid purple. Yes I did all the updates and it is in binned both transmitter and camera. All is normal on screen plenty voltage 16.1 plenty sat's 18, and15, no warning indicators. Confused?
AH1G, this means that all is perfect and ready to fly! The white light indicates that the aH also will find its "home" when you use RTH and also that you can rely on "Follow me".

AH1G, this means that all is perfect and ready to fly! The white light indicates that the aH also will find its "home" when you use RTH and also that you can rely on "Follow me".
Thanks but I cant get the motors to start. B1 is for red button where does that need to be set? left side at zero? currently when I go to advance setting B1 is in orange

What is B1? Once the lights are purple and flashing white you press and hold the red button on the ST16 for a couple of seconds and it should fire up?

What is B1? Once the lights are purple and flashing white you press and hold the red button on the ST16 for a couple of seconds and it should fire up?
I have over 75 flights I realize what needs to be done, that is not the issue. B1 is in advance mode, advance mode is determine what might be control problems. You should know this!

Well there goes your support...
from u maybe, mentioning to me to hold down start switch for 3 or more seconds is a basic step, I'm asking now why B1is in orange on the advance settings it hasn't been this way in the past. It seems to me it may be conflicting or not calibrated correctly.

Are you talking about the status in the "hidden" ST calibration menu? Is the motor on/off button not responding? If it's working in your hardware monitor then it's good. I can't say I've ever had problems with the motor stop and start and those that have I believe have created a new model and bound everything again. Have you tried checking motor behavior with the GUI?
It sounds like you are mucking about in channel settings. The J1 and B1 are combined as part of channel 1 and throttle. Do not change anything here. If you did, go back into that screen and hit reset. Motor stop and landing are indicated by the green final out put monitor. If you look at that screen you should see the left stick can increase and decrease the percentages and when you hit the red button, it drops completely down the scale to -25. That's proper behavior. If you see that, then motors should start.

Reactions: abinder
Ok found the issue and fixed. In channel settings***** B1 was in orange went to edit and found out it some how it deactivated from green setting and was in the blue mode set it back to green mode. Hmm what caused this, glitch ????? but it works. *****Yes this is a very advance procedural department use cautiously or it can screw u up.

And why newbies should not be trying to change anything. The ST-16 calibration process is very simple. There are no "adjustments" involved in that process, requiring only that each function on the -16 be manipulated through range of motion to complete both processes. Changes are made in a different menu and none such should be performed unless and until two conditions exist. (1) a function is being shown to be out of adjustment, (2) you know what the correct position is supposed to be, which allows you to make a determination that an adjustment is needed.

Reactions: biltno
It's impossible to access those settings without entering the system settings menu. You'd never do that in flight as it's disconnects the telemetry and flight control so that leaves user changes when on the ground as source. Sounds like the deactivate button was pressed instead of edit when you got in there before. Could be an android fat finger phenomenon.

It's impossible to access those settings without entering the system settings menu. You'd never do that in flight as it's disconnects the telemetry and flight control so that leaves user changes when on the ground as source. Sounds like the deactivate button was pressed instead of edit when you got in there before. Could be an android fat finger phenomenon.
Once I saw the issue I headed home rather than field work, went on several post to determine issue, So I did reset all my controls and yes it most likely fat finger sometime last week, thanks for the heads up.

And why newbies should not be trying to change anything. The ST-16 calibration process is very simple. There are no "adjustments" involved in that process, requiring only that each function on the -16 be manipulated through range of motion to complete both processes. Changes are made in a different menu and none such should be performed unless and until two conditions exist. (1) a function is being shown to be out of adjustment, (2) you know what the correct position is supposed to be, which allows you to make a determination that an adjustment is needed.
I agree with the newbie issue. Ty Pilot had a good blog/illustration smoothing out rudder adjustments in the advance mode, works very well.

Oh if anybody ever decides to visit Mickey Mouse, Spiderman, or other attractions here in Central Florida, lets get together if possible.

Reactions: Shadowolf
on my camera its a solid white light and will not bid or can be seen in the st16 . CG03+

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia