Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-10 not recording

Reaction score
NOT GETTING ANY DATA ON THE SD CARD IN MY ST-10+

I purchased a 64GB card, formatted it with fat 32 and installed it behind the battery.

After flying and recording video and stills I keep coming back with a blank disk.

I did some searching on this site and I saw something about firmware that is supposed to be on the disk but I couldn't see where to go to get it. The info I am looking for may well be right where I was looking but I missed it. That's happening a lot lately.

Could someone point me in the right direction to the info I need about format type and where to get the file I mentioned above so I can start getting the flight data?

Thank You Very Much!

For the record I have a Blade Chroma CGO3 4k but I'm guessing the ST10's are similar in operation.

Last edited:
Try a 16 gig card and make sure it is seated on the pins. That card slot is not the best and you could have the card just off enough for it not to record.

Reactions: Chirp
Try a 16 gig card and make sure it is seated on the pins. That card slot is not the best and you could have the card just off enough for it not to record.

Thank you! You and Wedbster both had the right idea. The card is sitting much higher in the slot now and it just feels right. Weather sucks right now so I'm gonna check it in the living room...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval