Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St.12

Reaction score
Even in the manual I can't figure out how to get to all of camera functions ala 4k, 1080 etc. Don't remember this being a problem with the 10t. This is to change settings for a different sd card when I get one tomorrow.

Peter,
If the Camera menu is NOT already on screen:
1.)Go to "flight settings" at the bottom of the screen.
2.) Open "Camera Select"
3.) Choose "C-GO3-Pro"

WHEN the drone/camera are bound, select the "gear" icon near the LOWER RIGHT of the main screen. That will give you options such as resolution.

You should not need to change any settings for the new SD card if you are happy with the current settings. You only need to change the settings if you want to use a higher resolution, different "image Style", etc.

It's a cg03 and it has to do with yesterday's video problem that may or not be the sd. It was about the slow speed my videos were showing at half speed or almost. I always appreciate your advice.

"C-GO3-Pro" in the menu is a CG03. It has always been confusing, because it looks like it would mean a different camera, but it does not. The "CGo3" is the basic functions of the CGo3 camera. The "C-GO3-Pro" turns on the advanced functions of the same CGo3 camera.

Hi @Peter b

For the camera settings from the “Gear” icon to appear the system has to be powered on and the camera bound to the controller.

Since you are having slow playback problems, do as @Steve Carr suggested in your Video thread and set your recording resolution to 1920X1024@24FPS. That is standard motion picture High Definition and should play on your computer.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots