Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 CONTROLLER discharges the battery

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Taking the opportunity of this is a place where everybody helps each other, I would like to ask for your help for the following:

I have an typhoon H, and the problem in my ST-16 CONTROLLER discharges the battery (not the drone) that it uses even when
it's being turned off. I thought the battery was having a problem and I installed a new battery and the problem continues.

At the top right in the Battery level icon indicates this symbol tool perhaps meaning that a repair needs to be done.

I had never encountered this problem before, everything was going well until now.

The battery recharges without problem. When the battery is charged and the ST-16 is turned on everything works fine.

Any opinion on the matter will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• ST16.jpg
    ST16.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 27
I don't know of any easy fix for this problem. It probably requires changing the main board in the controller and that could be hard to find for a good price. You have 3 choices. 1. Remove the battery after each use. 2. Send it in for repair. 3. Find a used ST16.

Steve, I agreed with you, discounted the battery after each used until I buy another one for a good price.
Thanks for your help.

I have had the same problem on both my st16 i have 2 of them I thought it was the battery iam still living with it

I thought I read in the depths of this forum, someone had success in placing a mini USB charging plug/ adapter into the socket and it cured the discharge Issue, not saying it will work, but worth a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval