Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Thank you I am getting your emails.
I saw the picture of your tray on your website. The tray looks like something I want.
I saw where the price was 129.00

The only thing I did not see was how long it would take this order to be completed,
Thanks Keith Kuhn
@KEITH KUHN IF you live locally in the USA you should get this with in a week, max two weeks. Depends on how many he has manufactured up to this point.:)
By the way these are so comfortable, also I've had several people who own other types of drones commenting about the tray.
"Very Professional, cool".:cool:

Ordered mine over the weekend (8/4), and it will arrive in 3 shipping days, so Thursday arrival. I live on the left coast, US. Your mileage may vary. IMHO shipping doesn’t get much better than this, and was included in the price to ship within the US. Patrick kept me constantly informed in regards to the order and shipping, throughout the process. It’s in the hands of the USPS now. Looking forward to getting this tray. Yuneec does a pretty good job outfitting the ST controller for the pilot but this tray takes it to a new level as others have stated.

Thank you @Wingnutz . . . and for those that missed it - To keep the order info straight I had to put this item into my regular business inventory; in this way a line of communication can be established that allows for the kind of communication referred to above. We can ship via USPS (NOT UPS) worldwide. Shipping depends on location - we are in Central Florida. If you're close, shipping will be like 2 days, out west - 4 to 6, overseas 6 to 10 business days is a rule of thumb. We try to keep these always in stock and have only had a delay of a single day once.

PLEASE - If you want to ask me a question - email me at [email protected] or read this entire thread as every question has been answered at least three times ;) maybe six or; if you want to see the details of the trey go here>>>> ST-16 Carbon Fiber Tray

ST16 tray is CNC cut Aluminum with a 21" LCD Monitor (HDMI to ST16), 2.4Ghz booster, 5.8Ghz booster with a 20000mah power pack to run them all.
Power pack charges the ST16, powers the monitor and boosters, runs them for several of hours minimum.
The large monitor with sun shade allows friends/spectators to easily see as well.

Simply posted as ideas to build on.

Attachments

• P1090574.JPG
    P1090574.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 88
  • ST16 Controller 00.jpg
    ST16 Controller 00.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: record.play.rewind
Ty pilot is a great individual to be around.
Today we flew our H's. I got to fly his H+, wow, between the H and the H+ it's like a car with out and with power stearing. very smooth.
He's extremely knowledgeable, helpful and giving, also we shoot the bull and discuss our past aviation experiences.

Last edited:
Ty pilot is a great individual to be around.
Today we flew our H's. I got to fly his H+, wow, between the H and the H+ it's like a car with out and with power stearing. very smooth.
He's extremely knowledgeable, helpful and giving, also we shoot the bull and discuss our past aviation experiences.

Wanna meet that guy, one day. His H+ review video influenced me in getting the H+

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I demand that you make and I will buy one of these transmitters trays. If you would like I can also bring it to the Yuneec dealer here in Israel and I am sure he will be interested in some of these for here. You the man Ty thanks.

And I can confirm that clicking on the Buy Now button on this page, right here
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
ST-16 Series Transmitter Tray
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

that you will be transported directly to PayPal where you can errrr... Buy Now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430