Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16s Interface and Flight Modes Video

Great video, may I ask what does your workflow consist of when making these videos? Are you using Adobe at all or Apple?

Outstanding.......
Our club members that fly on floats would love that location.
While I have hand caught my H on many occasions, I have never attempted a hand launch.

Great video, may I ask what does your workflow consist of when making these videos? Are you using Adobe at all or Apple?

I Used Adobe for years (still Use After Effects CS4 and Photoshop) but the 60.00 per month for the video suite is too much for me at this time, so I do final editing in Cyberlink Power Director. My animations are done in Photoshop and/or After Effects and rendered out as a normal clip then brought into PD. Its an extra step but works for now. While PowerDirector does not have the polish Adobe PP does, for the money it does a great job and works with about any kind of footage I throw at it.

Outstanding.......
Our club members that fly on floats would love that location.
While I have hand caught my H on many occasions, I have never attempted a hand launch.

I Hand caught my 480 a lot and when I got the Plus I continued then one day it was so still and calm and the Plus was so solid I tried a launch and it went off so smooth I just started to do it more and more.

Excellent video
I can’t watch anymore because your making me want a H+ more and more!

That is pricey. I wanted to wait exactly for that reason, knowing that the price will fall in time, also living in New England , winter flying at least With me is at a bare minimum

Reactions: Peggy
I'm sorry but that is flat out rape in my opinion for the battery. It is sad that no one has come out with an alternative for the battery yet. As of right now, I have 4 batteries only because I have 2 H+'s but I refuse to buy extra batteries till they come down.

- End Rant

*Edit, watched your video last night. Love it!

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I'm sorry but that is flat out rape in my opinion for the battery. It is sad that no one has come out with an alternative for the battery yet. As of right now, I have 4 batteries only because I have 2 H+'s but I refuse to buy extra batteries till they come down.

- End Rant

*Edit, watched your video last night. Love it!

IMG_8435.jpg

Reactions: JackMTaco
That's what it feels like to your wallet when you add 4 of them to your cart and then say **** no.

Hahaha.. That’s the price that Yuneec is advertising in Amazon.. and I was like! NO!!
I have been looking to buy 2 more batteries. Now that the NFZ unlock is available. The H+ will now be my work horse

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval