Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Flight Control

Reaction score
I got a used ST10+ with the antennae upgrade. It has

Android version 4.0.3
Kernel Version 3.0.8
Build number st10+v01b30c
hardware version P1.4

Should these be updated?
The bootloader is stm32_bootloader_v00.00b0

I just updated it to build #st10+v01b31c
Android, kernel and hardware numbers are unchanged. I was surprised that I'm now able to read the card and transfer files while plugged into my Windows 10. Last year I couldn't get a driver to connect my old radio.

I just updated it to build #st10+v01b31c
Android, kernel and hardware numbers are unchanged. I was surprised that I'm now able to read the card and transfer files while plugged into my Windows 10. Last year I couldn't get a driver to connect my old radio.
Cornfield yours is the latest firmware for the Q500 as yuneec won't be doing anymore updates

Reactions: Cornfield
Hello I saw that you upgraded the firmware of the st10 + from b30c to b31c I wanted to know what changes they put to upgrade and I'm not talking about what they say bug fixes I do not believe them. But actually how the drone behaves. How the signals of the wifi. Is there a wifi disconnect from the camera? I ask all these questions because since I upgraded the firmware from b21c to b30c I have encountered a lot of problems, for example in the previous version I would get 3 battery alerts in a few minutes increments. And now I get 3 alerts at the same time and must land the bird. But what's more disturbing is the distance of the camera's wifi signals. After 60 meters already loses signals. And anyone who has upgraded has encountered a problem. What they did on the B30C they just reduced the Milliwatt of the wifi. So before you upgrade, you need to carefully check what they have changed.I also upgraded the firmware of the camera from 1.8.00a to 2.4.00a and I am trying to isolate the problem from either the transmitter or the camera. I would like to hear our comments. Thanks Eric

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig