Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st10+ simple question.

Reaction score
under flight settings/ mode select. which is the option for on the left throttle stick for it to go forward back while pushing up and down and spin in 360 pushing left and right. and on the right throttle stick for the q500 to ascend and descend when i push the throttle stick up and down? yes i'm a complete noob :( or is there any configuration close to what i'm looking for?

under flight settings/ mode select. which is the option for on the left throttle stick for it to go forward back while pushing up and down and spin in 360 pushing left and right. and on the right throttle stick for the q500 to ascend and descend when i push the throttle stick up and down? yes i'm a complete noob :( or is there any configuration close to what i'm looking for?
Mode 2 is by far the most common configuration which is left stick throttle and right stick pitch and roll. Mode 1 switches the left and right stick functions, so right stick is throttle.

mode 2 is default setting in the U.S. . i know that in Europe the RC transmitters are set to mode 1 .

Reactions: kiiinglouie325
Mode 2 is by far the most common configuration which is left stick throttle and right stick pitch and roll. Mode 1 switches the left and right stick functions, so right stick is throttle.
i think something is wrong with either my q500 or the st10+. under mode 2 i can move forward by pushing up on the right stick but, when i push down on the right stick it doesn't do anything. well sometimes it'll move/jerk back (which back is the direction i want it to move in) but, any other time it won't do anything and the remote will just beep. i looked at the hardware monitor on the st10+ and it does register the movement and all sensors are showing up as ok on the pc GUI via the usb programmer. ps...forget to mention ive only tested in smart mode not angle

Last edited:
oh....the q500 starts drifting to the left when i try to maintain the altitude. tested during windy and 1mph wind.

hardware monitor on the st10+ and it does register
Are you in Angle of Smart mode?
Look in Hardware monitor again. Do the graphs go full scale with each stick? Do they return to exactly center when the stick is centered? Does the graph seem smooth and follow the stick exactly or does it look jerky or delayed?

welp i'm an idiot :( lol i need to be in ANGLE mode to move the way i want it to move lol. smart mode is....weird for me for some reason. angle mode is similar to what i remember being accustomed to back when i had a dji p3(no i didn't crash it lol i gave it to me nephew). thanks for the help guys.

Are you in Angle of Smart mode?
Look in Hardware monitor again. Do the graphs go full scale with each stick? Do they return to exactly center when the stick is centered? Does the graph seem smooth and follow the stick exactly or does it look jerky or delayed?
i was in the wrong mode lol thanks a ton for the help buddy

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss