Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 controller

Reaction score
I've gone and smashed the touch screen on my controller the lcd part underneath is completely ok can I get a replacement or is it a new controller, I've searched online but found nothing, I'll give yuneec uk a call tomorrow but I suppose they'll say new controller just wondered if anyone has had to replace theirs in the past

Thanks for the reply but the st16 has 2 parts the actual lcd screen and above that is the digitizer part which is the part that you touch and sends signals to the computer , it's the touch screen part that's broke the lcd screen underneath is working perfectly it switches on fine i can see the normal flight screen etc it just doesnt react to any touches on the screen ... basically it now looks like a mobile phone when you've dropped it on the floor and the screen is shattered... me feels it's going to be and expensive lesson of take more care

Thanks for the reply but the st16 has 2 parts the actual lcd screen and above that is the digitizer part which is the part that you touch and sends signals to the computer , it's the touch screen part that's broke the lcd screen underneath is working perfectly it switches on fine i can see the normal flight screen etc it just doesnt react to any touches on the screen ... basically it now looks like a mobile phone when you've dropped it on the floor and the screen is shattered... me feels it's going to be and expensive lesson of take more care
Give Yuneec a call.They could give you an idea of what's involved, I think your UK? There are complete ST 16 on eBay etc. If the cost is too great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder