Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 ground station v ST16 S groundstation

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am looking to upgrade my typhoon h pro for the new version typhoon h plus can any one confirm if my
ST16 ground station will work or do I also need to buy the new ST16S ground station

can any one confirm if my
ST16 ground station will work
No it will not. The Pro and the Plus use a different flight control App. You must use an ST16S with the H Plus.

No it will not. The Pro and the Plus use a different flight control App. You must use an ST16S with the H Plus.
Thank you for your reply but is it possible to update the ST16 to the new flight control App

@Pöllö has done extensive mods with controllers, not saying yes, but he seems to know how to obtain Yuneec controller codes etc, I couldn't imagine it would be easy, if at all.

Last edited:
@Pöllö has done extensive mods with controllers, not saying yes, but he seems to know how to obtain Yuneec controller codes etc, I couldn't imagine it would be easy, if at all.
Thank you for information I will buy new ST16s ground station.

Considering one uses Pixhawk hardware and the other uses PX4 hardware the probability of converting one to the other for less money than buying outright is exceedingly small.

Considering one uses Pixhawk hardware and the other uses PX4 hardware the probability of converting one to the other for less money than buying outright is exceedingly small.
This is what I was referring too. Seems to be exploring different avenues. Could it be modified to carry out the function of the ST16S?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop