Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 not communicating with H

You should have something like this.
f6c867f0d54584b5f4bd19ccac4a8daa.jpg
aa881c19a605471618ec628df3ee2e98.jpg

If not I would just power down and try again.
Honestly. The st16 factory reset is not bad at all to do. It really does it on its own. You would just have to reinstall the toolbox afterward

If not I would just power down and try again.
Honestly. The st16 factory reset is not bad at all to do. It really does it on its own. You would just have to reinstall the toolbox afterward
Yep, I do not have the Numbers displayed as you show on the left column. Toolbox? meaning software updates?

Have you watched the video regarding the update process? I think it shows all the steps for the binding process.
You don't need to worry about the toolbox. That's just an add on app.

Have you watched the video regarding the update process? I think it shows all the steps for the binding process.
You don't need to worry about the toolbox. That's just an add on app.
Yes, I've updated in the past no issues, went back to watch this process and did exactly has he demonstrated. No luck.

Yea team mode does not make sense, didn't need it for past updates, why now?
I would give it a try.

Also. I was talking about this type of reset

But it sounds like the radio might have gone out on the radio.

I would give it a try.

Also. I was talking about this type of reset

But it sounds like the radio might have gone out on the radio.
Ahhh, Funny I speak a bit German so I could understand some of it, However the video I understood.

oh, well I try to sleep on this one. I know Ty Pilot is nearby I think he is very savvy also sure would be nice to get with him.

Good choice. You could also try @PatR 's suggestion to try it in team mode. He's pretty savvy.

My tip is to stay with it and only call Yuneec as a last resort.

Good choice. You could also try @PatR 's suggestion to try it in team mode. He's pretty savvy.

My tip is to stay with it and only call Yuneec as a last resort.
Yea where is the team mode, my brain is swollen like a battery, ready to explode.

Yea where is the team mode, my brain is swollen like a battery, ready to explode.
OK, I watch Daniel on YouTube saw where team mode is, my concern when you put it in team mode it wants a st16 or a wizard. If I do put in team mode will all my functions work? Has anybody done this before?

The problem of the 16 not recognizing the AP firmware update started about V25 or one earlier. A shop in the U.K figured out that placing the 16 in team mode forced a deeper search for the new firmware. I have done several updates where this problem occurred. The first time even Yuneec didn't know what to do, they said "send it back". I saw the UK video later the same day and, voila', team mode revealed the otherwise hidden update. I called Yuneec afterwards to let them know about it. Everything you need for the update is there. You're not going to fly. If the update is revealed you bind and shut everything down when done. When you bring the system back up again it defaults to single mode. Give it a try, or not. If it works you have a functional system again that won't be spending a month or more of the summer at Yuneec. Your choice.

I won't do an update anymore unless the 16 is in team mode. I don't like spending hours fighting with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital