Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 not communicating with H

Reaction score
My issue started this morning after a flight. I could not restart my engines with the red start button. I re calibrated
however the st16 will not find the H, I have gone through the videos to re calibrate and yes I have the updated version but it now won't recognize the sd card in the st16. I haven't had problems updating in the past but this is driving me nuts.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 28
After a successful flight? And changed nothing? New battery? You tried immediately after the first successful flight?
The pics show camera connecting but not the craft, right?
Have you figured it out yet?

After a successful flight? And changed nothing? New battery? You tried immediately after the first successful flight?
Ne w battery tried every thing. there is no communication between the two only video. Flight successful. I was re calibrating my camera only then poof.

Oh also forgot to mention the blue light flashes quickly on the H

Create a new model, give it a name, select the camera and do the entire binding routine again.

Do you know how to delete the flight data?
Did that earlier, didn't help. I'm sure you see that there is no telemetry from the H nothing. Several new fresh batteries changed out.
I hate do do a factory reset, from what I saw on YouTube its beyond my comfort level.

You should see a number on the left hand column. Select that and then press bind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal