Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16S (H Plus) Won't Connect To My Home Wifi For Installing Updates.

Reaction score
I have done this to check for updates (etc.) countless times and tonight I can't get it to connect. I double-checked my pw to make sure that I was entering it correctly. I tried several times to no avail. Nothing has changed. The WIFI here at home is working fine for phones etc. Scratching my head. Any suggestions? The spinning arrow spins and then stops and nothing pops up on the screen. I turned it off and tried again but got the same issue.

Help?
Thanks in advance.

In addition, exit the Flight mode app and try it in the Android Settings for wifi.
You can select the home wifi and then select "forget".

Hi,
I had the same problem once. Make sure on the ST16s to allow connections to 2.4 and 5GHz Wifi's under Android. Tablet-setting/wifi/...

Hi,
I had the same problem once. Make sure on the ST16s to allow connections to 2.4 and 5GHz Wifi's under Android. Tablet-setting/wifi/...

I will check into this. I appreciate the advice. I changed nothing and it was working fine for the first year, but I'll give it a look. (Five minutes later.) I just did as you (and others above) recommended and it connected fine. That's a first for me, to have that happen. Hopefully I won't have to leave the app to do that the next time. ;)

Reactions: Steve Carr
I will check into this. I appreciate the advice. I changed nothing and it was working fine for the first year, but I'll give it a look. (Five minutes later.) I just did as you (and others above) recommended and it connected fine. That's a first for me, to have that happen. Hopefully I won't have to leave the app to do that the next time. ;)
I'm glad it worked! ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval