Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16S & Updatepilot

Reaction score
Hi,

I notice the manual references performing updates using Updatepilot directly from the ST16S.
I don't appear to have this application on my controller. Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I be able to get this application for future updates?

Thanks,

Gavin

your not the only one that is missing it. I am as well. I suspect it is something that my dealer did when he went over his h520 shipments testing the units out.

who did you go though to get the h520? I went with vertigodrones. doing a st16s factory reset might do the trick but it may have to be setup all over again with the required 1st time updates to fly 520 I have not did that yet for my unit any one else please chime in on this one..

I got mine from Clifton Camera in the UK. The boxes were still perfectly sealed, I don't think the retailer had opened them.

okay just found out it a whole new ball game for firmware updates installs and the methods are covered in two other post on this site.

okay just found out it a whole new ball game for firmware updates installs and the methods are covered in two other post on this site.

Can you hook me up with that exact post Terrence? I'm have downloaded all the firmwear but the nitty gritty of how to actually do it are missing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity