Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Start/Stop button doesn't work

Does any one have a problem with the start/stop button not working?

• Get fixed

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Ignore it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
My Red button doesn't do anything! I'm Still able to take off using the Slider on the screen(Takeoff) ,and when landing I use home mode. I tried going into the hardware screen, everything showed it worked except (B1) the start,stop

Is this a new purchase? NO, do not ignore it... if recently purchased I'd send it back for replacement.

Normally this kind of issue might be solved by going into the ST-16 secret menu for full calibration... however I've never seen a report of B1 not working, being solved by that calibration process. Usually one of the sticks not fully responding...

ST-16 Calibration ( secret menu )

Is this a new purchase? NO, do not ignore it... if recently purchased I'd send it back for replacement.

Normally this kind of issue might be solved by going into the ST-16 secret menu for full calibration... however I've never seen a report of B1 not working, being solved by that calibration process. Usually one of the sticks not fully responding...

ST-16 Calibration ( secret menu )
I've had it over a month.

Where did you get it? If the store you got the craft at will not replace the ST-16, you can certainly open a tech support case with Yuneec, and send the controller back to them. I suppose if need be, you could look on YouTube for any videos on how to swap out that B1 button, if you're handy with small electronics.

It goes without saying that being only a month old, should you choose to undertake that repair yourself would invalidate your warranty. Just know that warranty repair or replacement is at tech support's discretion and on their timeframe. And definitely do not fly... if you crashed and they subsequently found out that you were aware there was a hardware issue with the controller... that crash would be deemed to be pilot error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio