Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Start up

Reaction score
I remember one of the early firmware updates said it was possible to start the ST-16 and the Tyhpoon H simultaneously and achieve and much shorter (<40 sec) bind.
I generally fly on my own property and have done this several times just to test. I get a picture on the ST-16 in about 35-40 seconds and purple LED with beeps in < 60 seconds total and ready to launch.
Any thoughts pro or con to this procedure? Not that I have been in need of launching that quickly, but I do hope to utilize my H for news coverage for my employer, a community newspaper. At some point, it might be advantageous to launch quickly.

Thanks

I remember one of the early firmware updates said it was possible to start the ST-16 and the Tyhpoon H simultaneously and achieve and much shorter (<40 sec) bind.
I generally fly on my own property and have done this several times just to test. I get a picture on the ST-16 in about 35-40 seconds and purple LED with beeps in < 60 seconds total and ready to launch.
Any thoughts pro or con to this procedure? Not that I have been in need of launching that quickly, but I do hope to utilize my H for news coverage for my employer, a community newspaper. At some point, it might be advantageous to launch quickly.
Thanks
I have seen other posts of doing the same and it seems to work well. Just make certain you have enough sats for a good fix. If you change locations by 50 miles you may have to wait a few extra minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia