Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still photos only above 1080, F25 !?

Ok. Let's go down to the very basics. I may be kind of stupid, since I can not enter the screen in the photo, the one where you select video/photo mode. I've touched every possible button and I just can't get there. Can somebody show me the exact path to it, like if I were 5 yo? LOL.View attachment 2593
hi
if i understand you correctly , look at the video /camera icon ( the right center of your circle ), the video camera is highlighted in red , press the bottom camera icon that will switch to red .
never be worried about any question you have , some one on this site will help . open the PDF .
fly safe

Attachments

• CAMERA SETTING.pdf
    448.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
hi
if i understand you correctly , look at the video /camera icon ( the right center of your circle ), the video camera is highlighted in red , press the bottom camera icon that will switch to red .
never be worried about any question you have , some one on this site will help . open the PDF .
fly safe
Thanks my friend. The problem is, I can't arrive to that screen! hahahaa I don't find it!

Thanks my friend. The problem is, I can't arrive to that screen! hahahaa I don't find it!
ok do you see the little gear like icon on the lower right part of the screen press that .if you have a screen that you just see what the camera sees tap the screen once or twice it will come to the screen you want .

Last edited:
very nice , what a great place to fly , open country , the best . at what location are you ?
fly safe
South Eastern Illinois. We have a lot of open spaces here! Covered in corn,and soybeans! LOL!

hi
as soon as you boot your st10 up it opens to that screen as you see in the PDF . if not what do you see , can you take a photo and show us .

Hi friend. I am posting here a photo of the screen right after I boot the controller. Definitely, there is no way to enter that screen in my controller. SP_20160822_235722[1].jpg o sad :-(

ok do you see the little gear like icon on the lower right part of the screen press that .if you have a screen that you just see what the camera sees tap the screen once or twice it will come to the screen you want .

Nope :-(

If I tap it once, the eye on the upper right and the little gear on the bottom dissapear, so I see a clean camera image.
If I tap it twice, the image becomes full screen.
That's all I get. Absolutely no way to find that video/photo setting screen. I am starting to dispair...

Ok guys. I got it! First of all, sorry for bothering so much with this issue. For some reason (or blindeness) I overlooked the PDF you NNRTRAINS posted here and just found it now when you mentioned it.
The problem was, that the screen I was looking for does not exist in CGO3, but only in CGO3 pro! I never moved my setting from the default standard CGO3 camera. I am just getting to know my Typhoon, please be patient with me LOL.
So, that is finally resolved. Thanks to you all, guys! ;-)

But...you won't get rid of me this easy. hahahaa.
hi
on my Q 4K camera i use 1920 X 1080 F60 most of the time and 1920 X 1080 F60 and i don't have to switch to camera mode to take a photo but i do have to stop the video and then wait a few seconds to snap a photo , i have no up dates to my system .
fly safe

I have just tested that. CGO3 pro, 1920 x 1080 F60, video mode : when attempt to tale a photo, it says "failed to take snapshot". ;-( Unless I switch to photo mode.

Last edited:
As I warned, here I am bothering again.:D
For the photographers: Which speed (FPS) should I use to get real time playbacks? Because I observed that over 25fps playbacks become longer than real video time. Am I right?

As I warned, here I am bothering again.:D
For the photographers: Which speed (FPS) should I use to get real time playbacks? Because I observed that over 25fps playbacks become longer than real video time. Am I right?
Not sure what player you're using. But normally most players will play back at the same FPS that the video was recorded on so it looks normal. If by chance you've adjusted the playback rate (or it might have been set to 23.976 fps by default) then the playback will vary fast or slow depending on your video. Eg. Playing back something recorded at 60fps on a 23.076fps player will show as slow motion at roughly 2.5x slow. Playing back a 120fps clip will be slowed down 5X. Going the other way, playing a 23.976fps clip on a player set for 30fps will look speeded up by 20%. And yes, the sound quality will also be affected by the speed of playback as you've noticed if it isn't played back at the same speed it was recorded at.
Try using VLC player - it has options for different playback speeds.
If you don't plan to edit your video for speed effects in a video editing program, just record them at the default 23.976fps or 24fps which is the closest.
Once you get comfortable with that, the next step is using the proper shutter speed for your frame rate - but that's a whole different lesson.
Cheers, Q.

Ok guys. I got it! First of all, sorry for bothering so much with this issue. For some reason (or blindeness) I overlooked the PDF you NNRTRAINS posted here and just found it now when you mentioned it.
The problem was, that the screen I was looking for does not exist in CGO3, but only in CGO3 pro! I never moved my setting from the default standard CGO3 camera. I am just getting to know my Typhoon, please be patient with me LOL.
So, that is finally resolved. Thanks to you all, guys! ;-)

But...you won't get rid of me this easy. hahahaa.

I have just tested that. CGO3 pro, 1920 x 1080 F60, video mode : when attempt to tale a photo, it says "failed to take snapshot". ;-( Unless I switch to photo mode.
hi
did you stop recording ? that what i have to do . if not i will get the same massage and don't worry about being a bother we are all the same . the only question you won't know is the one you don't ask .
fly safe

Not sure what player you're using. But normally most players will play back at the same FPS that the video was recorded on so it looks normal. If by chance you've adjusted the playback rate (or it might have been set to 23.976 fps by default) then the playback will vary fast or slow depending on your video. Eg. Playing back something recorded at 60fps on a 23.076fps player will show as slow motion at roughly 2.5x slow. Playing back a 120fps clip will be slowed down 5X. Going the other way, playing a 23.976fps clip on a player set for 30fps will look speeded up by 20%. And yes, the sound quality will also be affected by the speed of playback as you've noticed if it isn't played back at the same speed it was recorded at.
Try using VLC player - it has options for different playback speeds.
If you don't plan to edit your video for speed effects in a video editing program, just record them at the default 23.976fps or 24fps which is the closest.
Once you get comfortable with that, the next step is using the proper shutter speed for your frame rate - but that's a whole different lesson.
Cheers, Q.

Thanks a lot Bharat! What a mess! LOL . I thought is was much simpler. I will check the playback speeds on my player, which is the default windows media player.

hi
did you stop recording ? that what i have to do . if not i will get the same massage and don't worry about being a bother we are all the same . the only question you won't know is the one you don't ask .
fly safe

Oh yes, I stop recording. Thanks a lot for all your help my friend! ;-)

I went out a little while ago,and flew the Q 500 4K to take some still shots! The wind out in the open country was howling,but I went up anyway. I found out that the quad will indeed,get turned around flying crosswind. So I corrected it and flew into the wind,and returned down wind. Here a picture shot while I was up there at 400 feet!
I think I just saw Dorthy and Toto fly by.

I think I just saw Dorthy and Toto fly by.
I definitely knew,I had underestimated the wind once it was aloft!:D If the wind is blowing hard at ground level,it's going to be worse up higher!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss