Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still vs Video buttons

Reaction score
i have a really hard time getting video to start recording and then really hard time getting it to stop once started

However if I use the still picture button it works first click all the time.

Is there a way to move the video start/stop recording to another button or location? Can I start/stop video recording on the ST16 screen somehow?

I don’t think it’s a range or communication between the H and controller because the still button works so good at the same time the video one seems non-functional.

If I go into the screen that shows input actions the software shows the button push/releases the same for both buttons.

Any help offered is greatly appreciated.

Garry

i have a really hard time getting video to start recording and then really hard time getting it to stop once started

However if I use the still picture button it works first click all the time.

Is there a way to move the video start/stop recording to another button or location? Can I start/stop video recording on the ST16 screen somehow?

I don’t think it’s a range or communication between the H and controller because the still button works so good at the same time the video one seems non-functional.

If I go into the screen that shows input actions the software shows the button push/releases the same for both buttons.

Any help offered is greatly appreciated.

Garry
Try to press the video button with a short and very sharp action. I vaguely remember someone else posting with a similar problem and that's how he resolved his issue. Do a search to find the thread...it was some time ago.

If either button is depressed for long periods the desired function will not work. Press and release either button quickly, like a key on a computer keyboard.

Thanks for the quick replies. I have been treating both buttons the same (quick press) as that’s how I thought they worked. I have tried long press of several seconds but those results are worse.

I will try these suggestions again on my next flight.

I welcome any other suggestions others may have if any?

Garry

Yes.

I the hardware monitor shows a result as long as I hold the button depressed or if I do a quick tap.

Both buttons behave the same in hardware monitor. Is there a way to reverse them so the photo button becomes the video on/off button?

There is this tutorial, but it is in a different language. You may be able to pick what you need out of it to program the buttons. Also, just for grins have you deleted and rebound the camera?

Just for giggles, if you happen to power up the H with the gimbal lock installed, power down and start over. Odd things happen if the H is powered up with the lock on and removed afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me