Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stuck

Reaction score
So I have finally got around to fixing my q5004k. My drone was crashed so I got new body for it. After transferring all the guts I can't get past this group of tones. Will try to post a video with audio. All motors are making the tones. Front 2 motor lights are solid white,where the rear left is blue and red and the one on right rear will go from blue to red and blue occasionally. I hope some one can help me get thru being stuck. Much thnx in advance.

would plug it into the gui first and do the tests. Hopefully you put all the escc's back in the same place,then hope you didn't melt something together. Harder to get the esc's apart than resoldering. Expert advice also will be coming from some of the experts in Re- to what the lights, codes are telling you KC

Will try to post a video with audio. All motors are making the tones. Front 2 motor lights are solid white,where the rear left is blue and red and the one on right rear will go from blue to red and blue occasionally.
The Under Motor LEDs are not status indicators except for low battery voltage. If the flight battery is fully charged, something is very wrong.

The first, best, shot is to connect to the GUI as stated by @7cyclops. Then post a screenshot of what you find.

If the GUI doesn't reveal the issue, we're gonna need some video and audio. You can't post a video directly to the Forum, but you can post the video to something like YouTube or a Dropbox and then post a link to the video here on the Forum.

It is actually mandatory to connect the drone to the GUI after a any repair or manipulation on electronics inside. Unless you will play with fire.
In any case, you should make motor assignment. Often it is not really needed, but it is better to be sure, so that there are no surprises at startup.

br HE

Thanx everyone will order gui asap
the gui cable is the best tool i have ever bought for a drone! but for the life of me i cant figure out how to connect it to the gimble. does it connect to it? ihave the gimble adapter lead but cant find where to plug it in, could some one help an dummy out on this? thnx.

There is no GUI for the gimbal. You cannot connect to it. The micro-USB socket on the CGO3 or CGO3+ is not used, in newer CGO3 and all CGO3+ all the components for this are no longer assembled at all.

Only PC-USB to drone connection is possible.

br HE

You need to open the battery door and try to fit your fingers in there,usually on the upper right hand side. You may need to unplug the wire harness that is visible there and plug gui cable into that. May want to have tweezers handy. I think this is what you asked for in post #7Peace KC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz