Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH Pro Picture distortion

Reaction score
Two photos to share. Both taken from approximately 200 ft. You'll notice the vertical picture of the field is square. This was taken with my original TH that I got when they first released.
YUN00007.jpg

Everything looks good. These are taken from a -90 degree pitch, or looking straight down. Now with my TH Pro I'm getting a slight fish eye in the picture. A tech at Yuneec says that he noticed this too and to not go full -90 but around-80 or so and it eliminates the distortion. Haven't tried yet but was wondering if someone found that the stock lens cover was bad or something like that. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• YUN00001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
I believe you still have same amount of wide angle. Look at the goal posts. You need to recreate the original as the new alignment is impossible to compare with a 90 degree difference and height.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I believe you still have same amount of wide angle. Look at the goal posts. You need to recreate the original as the new alignment is impossible to compare with a 90 degree difference and height.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
They are both the same height. Just different light and rotation on the 90 deg. If I would do a vertical shot to compare your saying is the only way ? It shouldn't bend anything as it is a distortion Free lens.

No lens at this price point and design is distortion free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa