Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

OK. So no new blood for this one.

In order to move the game forward, then, I'll post this picture and hope that it meets @AH-1G s challenge.

The settle to Carlisle rail line going over the Ribblehead Viaduct in North Yorkshire, England. Single track rail lines but no carriages. Does this meet your challenge, AH-1G ?View attachment 11555
sure @FlushVision

This is what we call close up shots.
source.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: FlushVision
Chasing a Breeze.jpg

This was at an unofficial dog park in The Villages, FL. This furry friend decided that chasing my Breeze was way more fun than a tennis ball. I had my Breeze in Journey mode about 4 feet off the ground. Glad he was too chunky to jump very high.

Reactions: FlushVision
View attachment 11571

This was at an unofficial dog park in The Villages, FL. This furry friend decided that chasing my Breeze was way more fun than a tennis ball. I had my Breeze in Journey mode about 4 feet off the ground. Glad he was too chunky to jump very high.
That'll do Doom. Your turn.

I am using my previous image, but changing the subject for the challenge. This time around you’ll need a view of a communications tower. It can be a cellular, microwave, or radio tower.

1537823578103.png

The nearest rail road to me is 30 miles.

Congratulations @Gomi and welcome to the game.

You now have the privilege of posting a new picture and challenge for the rest of us. Remember it has to be taken with a Yuneec aircraft.

The challenge is now a communications tower.

For some reason my post got delayed. When I posted it was still train tracks. Thanks though.

IMG_8862.JPG

Reactions: Gomi
Oh, crap ! forgot. Thats better.YUN00077.jpg

Reactions: Gomi
Any kind of building top down. I took one of my property

Dang. I wish I lived near a lake.
I don't actually live near a lake. Thanks my Grandparents house in Minnesota. The nearest lake to me is an hour and a half away.
YUN00011.jpg

Any kind of building top down. I took one of my property

I don't actually live near a lake. Thanks my Grandparents house in Minnesota. The nearest lake to me is an hour and a half away.
View attachment 11584
I like the it, seems you have a nice vegetable garden, water oases, and a large working shop/garage, that I'm jealous. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49