Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

It is actually a nice hotel, hope to get some better shots of it when I get back there this winter. I’ll post a new challenge in the morning.

Reactions: Mr. I
5A035B50-7AC8-4003-ADA2-236BEA1C5BCD.jpeg

A shot from an indoor flight. Too wet to fly outside. Only 37 days and nights left to complete the boat.

This is Kearsley Lake Reservoir from my second story window.

So what's the challenge, flying indoors, rain, lake, trees, window, dock, metal roof?;)

Any shot from an indoor flight is the challenge. I just took the shot out the window showing the rainy day.

If you don’t wish to fly indoors, just take a shot with your aircraft. It does not have to be airborne. (Breeze Pilots may find that difficult to achieve)

indoor flight at mom and dads. As you see they are not impressed! Everyone say hi to mom and dad

Attachments

• Breeze_meet mom and dad.jpg
    Breeze_meet mom and dad.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
  • Breeze_stuck inside.jpg
    Breeze_stuck inside.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
Good job Todd, the next challenge is yours to put forth.

My wife frowns on me flying indoors after my micro drone got caught in her hair. Had to pull the props off to remove it.

YUN00102.jpgYUN00098 (1).png
Here's two of them. The first one is me with two friends and my parents. The second one is me running with my other friend with the drone on watch me mode. Hope they pass.

YUN00050 (1).png

How about any kind of off road vehicle. It can be a souped up truck or jeep. As long as it's off road set up, and not just lifted. I took a picture of me and a friend on my quad.

Reactions: ToddL and AH-1G
Is this one to difficult to get a shot of ? if so, I can change the challenge.

@Mr. I - I don't think it is, I think maybe we are hoping for some new blood in the game but if you want to change the challenge perhaps give it till Thursday afternoon. Its up to you.

I have some one but agree with Ty, waiting for new folks to come aboard and join us.:)

Last edited:
@Mr. I - I don't think it is, I think maybe we are hoping for some new blood in the game but if you want to change the challenge perhaps give it till Thursday afternoon. Its up to you.

I have some one but agree with Ty, waiting for new folks to come aboard and join us.:)

Ok. I was thinking the same thing. I was going to hold off the next challenge so someone else could join and we can get some more competition in here.
With that said....anyone got a picture ? .... come on, don't be shy.

I couldn't wait any longer:eek:
It's right in front of the office trailer, red off road 4 wheeler:cool:
YUN00001.mp4_000285406.png

Reactions: Mr. I
Hahahaha ! It's your turn then, man ! Haha ! did you even take this shot for this reason ? or you just found the challenge in one of your old pictures ?

Hahahaha ! It's your turn then, man ! Haha ! did you even take this shot for this reason ? or you just found the challenge in one of your old pictures ?
This video was taken 10/13/2017. I was doing the time line construction project for ARCO.
I have it when they just started clearing the grounds to the finished buildings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices