Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Ok, I'm moving forward with a challenge.
Water feature
Sorry about that. I took a two day trip and forgot about the challenge. Yes, you pass. Great shot by the way.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
YUN00006.jpg
I think my camera is going out ! That's one ugly shot. I about dropped my drone running down the stairs to get this shot. Then tripped over the backpack looking for my sd reader, and to top it off, I about flew it into a tree.
The shots low, but you can see the shadow of the drone near the bottom of the image.

YUN00095.jpg
How about a hotel. This was also at the lake cabin. This hotel was straight across the lake. 2800 ft to be exact. So I just flew over there from my lawn chair and took some shots. Loving the H !

Fi think it should be a actual building to pass. Nice try though

I could believe a Bed&Breakfast.

just keeping everyone amused!

Thanks sir, It's good to see people sharing their sense of humor. Nice shot by the way. Plus, no one has posted a picture yet. so there's still time to post. Hurry !

Waterfront Inn.jpg

Waterfront Inn is the white building to the right of the lighthouse tower on Lake Sumter (Cherry Lake) in The Villages, Florida. Taken with the Breeze about 50 feet above the lake near the Morse Blvd bridge just south of CR466. Sorry no zoom on the Breeze and the range is meager at best.

It's a close call, but I'll give it to you. good job.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49