Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Ok here is the construction site before all the trees were removed.
So this challenge is, heavy equipment movers, bull bulldozers, cranes, spades.........
no post production here, just plain raw from video.
YUN00011.mp4_000027394.jpg

I have some lovely pictures of heavy machinery taken in a quarry. Unfortunately for this game the aircraft used was a Phantom :-(

4E4A00BD-4917-4B98-9766-32A9FC60CEFC.jpeg

Will an excavator suffice?

Taken at the new GM CCA site being constructed in Burton, Michigan.

Sorry for the long delay in posting a new challenge, but I had to wait for the sun to properly light this tree. The backlighting makes the leaves glow.

The new challenge folks is fall colors. Single tree, group, or forest and yellow, orange , red, rust, etc. Have fun in the sun!

ABB83714-F5D6-48D5-9F8C-4E19F174E9D2.jpeg

I'll be out for awhile. I had to send my camera in for a repair. Crap, I was just getting warmed up for this game too !

Fall colors? there's no fall colors in Florida!:eek:

Darn, Yuneec doesn’t make anything for BVLOS flights yet. Time for a vacation!!!

When does the citrus fruit start to ripen? The grapefruit, oranges, and lemons would do for the colors, even if the leaves are still green.

Last edited:
I might aswell see if my picture of a new house build will do YUN00034.jpeg

Attachments

• YUN00032.jpeg
    YUN00032.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 7
The latest challenge is Fall colors in post #685.

Welcome to the game @Thomas111. You can find the rules in post #1 of this thread.

Unfortunately you did not meet the challenge with your new build pic, but we look forward to your participation in the game.

The latest challenge is Fall colors in post #685.

Welcome to the game @Thomas111. You can find the rules in post #1 of this thread.

Unfortunately you did not meet the challenge with your new build pic, but we look forward to your participation in the game.
Ok fair enough lol will need to check out post 1

Welcome to the game Yenkee! I do see the start of color change in some of the trees, so you have met the challenge. You’re now responsible for the next challenge.

Where was the shot taken above? Very nice country scene.

Well shoot I was gonna through it out there that; in Florida we do have a change in colors in the fall, the license plates on cars begin to change colors. :cool:

How could you tell with all the available choices for plates in Florida? When you go to the DMV there is a wall with about 30 different plates to choose from. o_O

One for each state in the union. Now they need three more to cover Guam, USVI, and PR.

@Yenkee,

We are looking forward to the next challenge. You won the last one.

The picture was taken in Slovenia in Dolenjska region. Next challenge is fields and work in the field.

Attachments

• Breeze_180821164907_011.JPG
    Breeze_180821164907_011.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz